I have nothing against masturbation. I am not a nofap dipshit or one of those types who claim not beating it gives you ultra super powers.

With that being said, masturbation in excess is not a good thing. Because you are simply chasing after a cheap thrill and not being productive, and in excess, like any other cheap thrill, you have to do it more and more to get diminishing results.

Mental masturbation is no different. You're wasting your time. You are seeking out cheap thrills that provide no tangible long term benefits.

There are several communities out there in the manosphere that put on a "red pilled" facade that actually further blue bill and feminize men with mental masturbation being the central element. MGTOW and WhereAreAllTheGoodMen are two great examples.

MGTOW, a lot has been said about it here on TRP so I won't rehash the usual reasons why its garbage. On the surface, MGTOW seems to be a community full of successful, high SMV, shredded Chads who don't believe in marriage. Instead, the community is actually a bunch of low SMV, fat or skinny fat voluntary celibates who high five each other over the fact they don't have sex instead of lament the fact, like incels do. Take 50 men from the MGTOW community and I guarantee you it would look far closer to a dungeons & dragons or Magic: The Gathering convention than a lineup of GQ magazine models.

QUOTES YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM SUCCESSFUL, ABOVE AVERAGE SMV MEN

• "Yeah, I have high SMV, am shredded with great muscle definition, and could totally go out and bang 6 women this weekend, but instead, I'm going my own way, you see"

• "I banged 3 girls this past week, but I just think its stupid. I'm going to go my own way"

• "Sex is dumb. Go your own way instead"

• "This hot girl is all over my nuts, and I have another hot girl in the pipeline as well. But I think going my own way is a better idea"

• "I have a successful sex life right now and instead I just think I am going to go my own way"

MGTOW is poison because the concept revolves around a man staking his identity in the fact that he doesn't bother with women. Again, the MGTOW apologist will claim that its simply about not marrying and focusing on "muh mission", but that's bullshit. Read their community. Most if not all of these guys were never successful with women and treat women like a 6 year old boy at the playground who think all girls have cooties. It's mental masturbation in the sense that the man thinks he is further elevated and enlightened and therefore superior because he avoids women. And "muh mission" is the new blue pilled garbage codeword for "avoid women and don't have sex".

The MGTOW movement is the female equivalent to the butch lesbian/transgender male. Have you ever met a butch lesbian or female-to-male transgender who was an attractive women before making the switch? Nope. They were already ugly and gross. So them going butch lesbian/female-to-male transgender is their way of exiting the beauty arms race and rationalizing the fact they were undesirable. It makes them feel better about the fact no man wanted them and by doing this they can claim they were never interested in guys in the first place.

MGTOW REALITY: 99% of MGTOW men are not and never were successful with women. They simply use MGTOW as a pre-emptive rejection buffer because they are actually low SMV undesirable losers who don't want to put in the effort to bang women, and instead take a route that allows them to hamster away their failures. "I could totally bang 12 girls this week, but I choose MGTOW!"

WhereAreAllTheGoodMen is a growing community on reddit that is an offshoot of MGTOW. The entire subreddit consists of making fun of women who have hit the wall and yet still are holding onto standards. Being red pilled about female nature is literally red pill 101. It's what you do at the beginning. Continuing to mentally masturbate over it after you understand and grasp the truth is feminizing bullshit and gets you nowhere. It's like playing a video game and staying on the tutorial level and never advancing past it. The issue with WhereAreAllTheGoodMen is that they align themselves with MGTOW and instead of using their understanding and grasp of the true female nature to their advantage, they simply "GO THEIR OWN WAY, BRO!" and voluntarily choose not to engage with women and voluntarily choose to be celibate. It's as if they have an instruction manual to success with women and instead throw it in the dumpster.

What good does poking fun at women's tinder profiles, relationship advice questions and facebook posts about their dating failures do for you as a red pilled man? The only use is to introduce men to the red pill and the realities of female nature. But once you are made aware of that(it shouldn't take too long), what use does it continue to have?

Spend more of your time stimulating your mind with shit that is actually useful.