It’s obvious that apps such as Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc. overwhelmingly advantage women (and can also benefit high status males).

Women with the 3 attributes men seek (attractiveness, youth, and fertility) have literally thousands of matches (I’ve seen this first hand from a female friend). All this does is reinforce their proclivity for hypergamous impulses with this constant supply of men at their fingertips provided by these apps. Monkey branching is now easier than ever before.

It’s no secret that women can have sex whenever they choose—this is not an accomplishment of any sort. Compound this with the fact that thirsty betas rigorously throw themselves at these women on these apps. All this does is exponentially inflate their ego and worth so much so that it is degrading society into an amalgamation of a radical feminist matriarchy.

Men are becoming more feminine whereas women are becoming more masculine. This culture shift pushed by MSM outlets (praising single motherhood, attacks on heterosexual males, degradation of the family) has created a generation of man hating, masculine, ego inflated, and promiscuous female population. All this while quantitative data shows Western women are more unhappy than ever (https://www.nber.org/papers/w14969.pdf)

With so many options, women are never satisfied as they constantly have exposure to an unlimited supply of males.

Male scarcity is usually what it takes to return women to a traditional and healthy patriarchy, and not surprisingly women’s happiness skyrockets (see post World War II). If two tribes of 10k men fight and the winner kills all 10 k men, the 5,000 men who survived now have access to 20,000 females, assuming equal men and women numbers in each tribe (turd flinging monkey analogy on YT). This scarcity now creates competition between women and returns them to their natural feminine state as theoretically each man has 4 women to choose from.

Remember what Michael Hopf stated, “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” Women are happiest and families are strongest with strong men. I’ll let you deduce where we are currently at in our saeculum.

I’m not saying I want a massive dying off of men, but I do think men are perpetuating women’s current state by participating in these apps. I don’t blame women for their hypergamous nature. Biology is biology, but men are letting them get away with all the bullshit we see today.

What do you think? Do these apps have utility or are they contributing to the current culture?

Edit: My fear is the strong, truly masculine men that are subscribing to MGTOW and to TRP philosophy will not reproduce and instead more generations of weak men and miserable women will be bred, further degrading society.