...she said to me many times. "Yes, you're right.", I said, "if you could hear yourself, you wouldn't take yourself seriously, either".

​

Summary:

This post is a reminder of something most of you already know. Look at her actions, not her words. You can't take women seriously, because they don't know what they want. Chances are high, that they want the opposite of what they tell you.

​

Background:

I (28 y/o) have been seeing this girl (20 y/o) for a month now. In the beginning we were co-workers at a law firm, but as we both left the firm and didn't work together anymore, I started to make a move. We fucked on our second date. Until now we meet once or twice a week, I fuck her brains out and that's it. No "I love you's", not even an "I like you", but that's fine with me. Just casual sex.

She is absolutely disgusted with me, but can't get enough of me. Typical woman. So let me give you some examples of what happened so far:

​

Second date (first sex):

We arrive at my place and she lies on my bed, belly down, pretending to read something. On the first date I had her half naked, but she blocked any further move and told me, that it is going too fast (I tried a few more times after that, but without success)...so next try:

I just laid on her, clothes on and bit her neck. She is very passionate, so that already turned her on and she started moaning. Once again she told me that "It's going too fast"- bullshit, meanwhile I took off her pants without resistance. 5 minutes later we fucked.

Meeting at her place:

After having sex multiple times we watched a movie, when she started to talk about the migrant crisis (we are living in Germany). She is a leftist (like most girls this age) and I am more conservative-right leaning (even though my father came to Germany in the 1970s as a migrant aswell). So she talked about the party she voted for and asked me what I voted for. I told her bluntly that I voted for the conservative-right leaning party and her eyes went big "Oh, no! I slept with a nazi!" (I am no nazi, as you can imagine...my skin tone is light-brown so I would be stupid to hate on people just based on their skin colour and ethnicity. I am just not a fan of uncontrolled migration with lots of migrants having nothing to offer, but living of wellfare and terrorizing the people living here). I just laughed at her, as she said that. She moved to the other end of the couch. I made no attempt to follow her. 10 Minutes later we fucked again. I said to her "I thought you don't want to sleep with nazis?". She said: "Well...I must have repressed that thought", while she cuddled up to me.

Next meeting at my place:

I invited her over to my place and asked her by text, if she wants to stay the night, only to get a short "no" from her. After that I went grocery-shopping and a split second I thought about getting a spare toothbrush for her, which I didn't get, because why should I spend money on her, when we are just fucking? She arrived at my place and soon we were lying in bed together. Guess who wanted to spend the night after having sex...So we went to the store once more and she paid for her toothbrush.

There were a few more occasions, where she said something and meant something different, but I think you get the gist of the post.

Closing:

As I am writing this post, a feeling of sadness creeps in... We were all taught how men and women are equal and as much as I tried to believe this, the more women I date, the less I am able to believe it. It may sound a bit jaded, but with time I have come to see women as pets/sidekicks. They may look human, but they live more on an instinctual basis, like "animals" (I know, we are all animals, but animals compared to human males) do. I am not mad at them, because they are what they are by nature. You wouldn't be mad at a wolf for killing a sheep. The best thing you can do is to not take them seriously and just keep your focus on yourself. Be confident in yourself by achieving something in life you can be proud of. Learn how to be completely fine without a girl in your life and that will make you the most attractive to them. Many times she told me "I would love to have your level of confidence!". Guess were I got that confidence from. By failing over and over again, not only with girls but with personal projects aswell. I can't remember with how many girls I failed and made a fool out of myself to reach the level where I am at now. Hopefully you could learn something from this post.

​

​

​