• Girl that I dated for a while was messing around with me when she had a boyfriend, shoulda never dated her, but this was long b4 I realized all of this.

• Female friend of mine who is the same age as me (19) lost her V card with some random guy at a part when she was like 15, currently has 7-8 bodies . Has a dead look in her eyes and says she can’t really connect with anyone emotionally now .

• Another girl I met over the summer was fucking me everyday yet, was talking to me about the boy she “loved” so much and would get mad if he liked another girls on Instagram or something like that, but had no problem bending over to get the daylight fucked out of and would let me cum inside her as she was on birth control. This same girl eventually got a boyfriend and still fucked me until one time she stopped in the middle “cause she felt bad “. Little after that her BF broke up with because HE THOUGHT, she was cheating on him and had the nerve to get mad at him.... To top it off, a week later after she was on Instagram talking about “ I need a boyfriend, who wouldn’t want to date me? I’m so great “.

• The second girl that I ever had sex with told me she had 13 bodies after we did and I was like 17 at the time and so was she. Good thing I used a condom . Everytime a girl likes me now, I know not to take it seriously, and to just enjoy what they’re giving me in the moment & live my life cause that’s where they’re doing as well. No hard feelings towards girls at all, but it’s just crazy.

Anyone have any similar experiences? Feel free to share them, would love to read about it. Makes me think about those “ Girls Gone Wild “ commercials I’d see at 2AM .