This happened today. I was spending 5 minutes of free time on Facebook when a group post appeared in my feed. It was basically a screenshot of some guy posting an article about a guy not having sex with his wife for 8 years, and his post said something about the woman being abusive with "such a nice guy". For me it wasn't even surprising if the guy in the article was, indeed, a nice guy.

I won't share the group name, not because I fear someone in here will go and troll in there, since I assume everyone here is better than that. But the name is basically a manshaming tactic in itself, and the goal is that, they take some guys post, screenshot it and post it again in there, so girls (and other dudes) can laugh at them and feel better. Mental masturbation.

Anyways, in this post I was talking about, some random girl said that sex isn't important, hence asexuals existing. I go and say that a relationship without sex won't work, it just doesn't (relationship in this case, if you don't get it, refers to the romantic kind of relationship, not friends or family, you'll understand why I need to clarify this in a moment). I did this just to ignite the responses, I was aware a shitstorm was incoming. And it arrived, full force.

They went on to say asexuals exists, that relationships work without sex and they kept tagging the group name just to make fun of me. After 6 responses I repeated myself. And they went on trying to offend me.

At some point, one guy said that a relationship without sex wasn't that healthy, because of biological reasons. They simply said that biology doesn't matter because #love (which is stupid taking in count they are defending asexuals). This guy went on explaining why sex is important, they didn't gave a single fuck. At one point, a white knight arrived saying "you don't fuck your mom, or your friends, sex isn't necessary on relationships". LOL ok.

So, the point of my short story (besides not losing free time on shitty Facebook groups) is: do not try to reason with the internet on themes like this one. It's worthless, you will never find someone who is willing to understand the red pill side of things. If you do, they are already redpilled. That, or they will arrive here in a short time.

Society is getting filled more and more with bluepills. I think it's worrying how much of the reasoning made on the internet moves into the real world. Get your shit done, and go out there, fuck some shit up. We really are the resistance guys.