'I love to prove people wrong': Female college football player and former homecoming queen Toni Harris reveals dreams of being first woman to play in the NFL after overcoming cancer in inspiring Super Bowl ad

One of the most obvious conclusions to the delusional fempire is that every so often, somebody's going to actually believe the nonsense that men and women are literally equal in all ways.

And when this happens, it fails in spectacular ways, which are always entertaining to watch, but may actually end in serious bodily harm or death - which means not only is TRP not evil, but we actually care more about women than feminists.

This brings us to today, Toni Harris - a whopping 5'6" woman at 164 lbs, fancies herself an NFL football player.

She told USA Today: 'I plan to be the first female NFL player. Drafted or undrafted, as long as I get there, with God's will.'

'I love to prove people wrong. I was kicked off a team when I was younger because I was a girl. But once I got older and into high school, I mean, it still was hard but I just tried to pave my way through no matter what anybody said. It's my dream and I'm gonna protect it at any cost.

'Being a role model, it's an honor, but it's also a privilege because not every day everybody can stand up and be a role model for other people. And it's kind of hard. It's a lot of pressure, but I mean, I'm just paving the way for the next little girl that's gonna come along and be a role model as well.'

Now take a look at her next to other players and you'll notice something pretty obvious. If she were to get into a 1-on-1 collision with any of the men in that picture, she could be seriously injured. All it takes is a little pressure in the right place and you're either paralyzed for life or dead on the spot.

But many tackles aren't 1-on-1 are they?

Imagine getting your head in the wrong position at the bottom of a pig-pile. Her neck is skinnier than most of their biceps alone.

Some of the heavier DTs are in the 350 range. She weighs 164. It would be a slaughter.

Of course, there's a good chance she never makes it, due to the fact that she literally cannot compete with men. But the left is so hellbent on selling the lie that I wouldn't be surprised if the pink game ball NFL decided to push a female player as a stunt, further cementing their position as anti-masculine (as well as anti-all things conservative like anti-cop and anti-white).

There's only one takeaway from this. If they decide to keep lying to this poor girl and encourage her to do something as stupid as get into an NFL game... Then...

Feminists want to kill Toni Harris.

By the way, as an experiment, try working that into conversation from now on, just to see how much your friends and family hate women. Say "women physically cannot compete in the NFL." See if they get upset. It's a good gauge of how plugged in they are. Anybody who gives it even 10 seconds of thought would instantly realize that a tiny woman being tackled by 300 lbs men is a bad idea.