Realization I had today.

When you interact with women, they might shittest you first, but at some point if they see you as catch they will give you IOI. When they do that they give of some of their vulnerability (that automatically starts countdown in their head). And depending on women and situation you have certain time to react. When countdown in her head goes off you are done, she will assume you are unattracted to her and mark you as a beta/niceguy/freind/gay. She will rarely think it is because she is ugly, or any other reason, because everyone is beautiful... so you are indecisive,shy, inexperienced, cannot handle woman like her, gay, atc. Hamster helps her a lot here and female friends/sisters do their part. You little man you had your chance with me The Goddess now you lost it.

This can also happen if she likes you and initiates anything with you, again now she puts herself in even more vulnerable spot so you have even less time to react. Again if you do not take your chance she will resent you with all her heart and lot of times go out of her way to fuck you over. You disrespected The Goddess (every women is a Goddess today).

Taking your chance too late is even worse than doing nothing as she now just waits to punish you for hesitation or whatever your reason was(you are now marked as pathetic beta and you are trying with her??!!?). She opened her heart for you and you did not do anything ("well you must be boi/gay for not seeing her beauty"), and when she has opened her heart to you and closed it she will be very resentful and destructive towards you. Even to point of self-destruction giving herself easily to another man just to punish you (even when he is much lower SMV than you). You can see this self destructive behaviour after relationship ends. It is woman destructive nature and without enough men and rights for them to put them in line they will do the worst shit just to hurt you emotionally. This usually make them used goods unable to have relationship (we all know statistics of womens body counts and relationships success ).

So my advice to you my RP Brothers is this be aware of this clock that is ticking (it is your burden of performance). When time is up you will sometimes be able to get her but there will be storm of shittests to pass, but more often she will try her other options and if/when none were better than you she will return and give another chance to you (than it is your decision if you want leftovers).

Stay aware, stay unattached, have a good one.