Preamble

if you do not have a go bag stop reading and go prep one, at the very least one. Rant at the end

Background ~8 years ago

I met a girl who was 17, The girl was level headed and "boys her age" bored her, even 25 year olds were too dumb for her. I talked to this girl for a while since I had to play along with her mother, whom I had already hooked up with but had to hide that fact from a husband she waited to tell me about. I figured I should keep the whole family at arms length to cover my ass from the bat shit crazy mom.

Eventually the daughter found out that I am a Dom and did everything a coy 17 year old could think of to get me to let her come over and "hang out". Eventually hook up, and saw each other about three times a year since.

A few days ago

A corporation I do contract work for needed someone back in my home state YESTER-FUCKING-DAY most of the other contractors, would need to call their wife, or need to make arrangements for their pets, and a few just will not leave a 100 mile radius. When I read the email I replied "en route to airport, will followup on site by 9AM local time". I have a standing arrangement with my neighbor that if my dog is in their backyard I will pay them $500 whether it's a day or a month to watch my dog. So I do not have to wait and make arrangements with a kennel.

I always keep a go bag in my vehicle, by my front door, at a local gym and a storage unit.

I get to the site, take care of business, "put out the fire" and take my time with cleanup. All the while reaching out to former plates within an hours drive of the jobsite. Since it was a weekday, most were unavailable. The closest and easiest former plate had let herself go in the year and change I saw her last. Facebook block, due to a current relationship, but her IG is still public.

Lo and behold The girl saw that I was nearby (IG location from a post?) anywho, the girl was free and I did not want to go to a bar on a to game whatever goes out on a Tuesday night. I had not thought of meeting up with her as I had seen her around Halloween 2018. But she is 26 and quite enthusiastic, especially now that she started working out and has not let up on her new years resolution. She is now more toned and has lost a bit of tits and ass that I had grown accustomed to.

I went over, had some fun, slept, woke up had some more fun and we went to breakfast. While there, she steers the conversation towards 'settling down' and asks me if I respect her.

TdDF- to a degree

The girl - WTF is that supposed to mean?

TdDF- I see the trap you've been laying down for the past 20 minute . You are still a girl to me, and I have no plans, aspirations or delusions of settling down, with anyone anytime soon.

tg- WTF makes you think I would date you!?

TdDR- doesn't matter, I am done with this conversation.

Grabbed my rucksack and stood up. The commotion got the attention of everyone near us. And I recognize the guy standing on her side of the table next to her. An ex of hers, and she quickly changes gears.

tg- Oh <ex's name> I am glad you are here, I don't know what he would've have done to me again if we weren't in public.

her tone and behavior started to lean towards morning after regret. The ex wanted to play the white knight, and starts to puff his chest. Of course her hamster was running right now and had not thought of the night before.

Ex- You wanna step outside (implying he is ready to fight for her)

TdDF- We can dance, but I can prove in about 2 minutes that she's making it up, for God only knows what reason.

He was a bit confused, I would guess he either expected me to go outside or back down, not side step. I always record my sessions with a sub/slave/pet, one for posterity and two because you never know when a rape accusation will pop up. When I set one of the gopros I carry on the table, BSCD changes gears again.

tg- come on <ex> he's not worth it, let's get out of here.

She starts to stand, I hand him the bill.

TdDF- you can take of this.

Aftermath

I go outside and walk in the opposite direction of traffic while ordering a Lyft. The restaurant is on a feeder/frontage road, thus one way and if he had any aspirations to 'get me' he would have to make about a 2 mile loop. I had ordered the ride to take me to my hotel, but I had all I needed with me. So I called the hotel and checked out early, and had the driver take me to a bar. I end up at a seedy joint on the bad side of the airport and have a whisky. It was a surreal feeling that came over me. I was equally angry, scared and confused. I made an old barfly's day by flirting with her and almost considered letting her blow me just to clear my head. Decided against it, and caught a flight back.

Lessons

1. Do not be tethered to any one thing or person, unless she is (makes you believe) she is a unicorn and you feel she is worth it in your bones.
  2. Always have a go bag, you never know when you will have a spur of the moment opportunity to try something new... or old.
  3. Always record or somehow Cover Your Ass with females. You never know when they will lose their shit.
  4. Do not think with your dick, at the very least ask yourself "will it really be worth it?"

Clarifications

The girl has been fun the past few years, and was as level headed as the 30-somethings I usually fuck with. She was the only 20 something that was in the FWB tier, all others have only been plates. 30 somethings are more on my level for FWB, potential GF.

The Ex likely would not have fought me, while he looks to be nearly half my age, I am in better shape. maybe not joint/tendon wise, but I also have a good 15 lbs of muscle mass on him.

Playing the restaurant scene back in my head after having a drink, I think she saw the ex at the restaurant just before she started getting loud.

she messaged me demanding I delete all recordings of us, then bargaining, and finally radio silence (for the last 18 hours).

&#x200B;

Edit - changed name from 'Bat shit crazy's daughter' to 'the girl', cleaned what I thought was syntactically incorrect, shortened Background, original post was drafted on mobile.