TLDR: Open Mics ease you into going into bars by yourself. Becoming independent.

I’ve been a follower of the sub for about five years.

The most valuable thing this sub has thought me is internalization. Which can be linked to intuition, which should have a post for itself.

I’m going to keep it short and say that the perfect but funny way to ease into confidence and frame (internalizing the red pill) is by going to open mics.

Either you’re going by yourself or you’ve made some comedian friends along the way. Either way you’re constantly being social and working on your charm.

Open mics ease you into going to bars by yourself and nobody will test your frame better than an audience expecting something from you. To be funny.

Reasons why:

•You’re out in the open with complete strangers just as nervous as you are.

•Your frame is constantly being tested. Yes, your balls can and will shrivel up at first but the more your frame is tested the more your leather toughens up

•You will understand why you don’t need to talk that much or when you should talk that much.

•If you’ve read enough on this sub, it will become evident the difference of a female and a man.

•If you learn to be funny, you will understand what goes into any art.

•The obvious, public speaking will open you up to whatever opportunity you’re looking for.

•Also, the comedy scene is the best way to combact against any agenda you dislike (i.e. Feminism, Weak man, more feminism) disguised as a joke.

Comedy is in need of good comedians. A person who has internalized the red pill can put it into practice and start a journey where 98% of comedians don’t make it. There’s a challenge for ya.

I will add more to the list later on.

The benefits are overlooked and the pay you receive in experience outweighs just standing holding your dick “watching soceity decline.”

Comedy Gold Editing and rearangements of the words in a joke, not the message, is key. Yes, there’s a line in everything so I advice censorship in certain topics until you have mastered the art. You have to earn your respect towards being the only person in the world saying the most fucked up things in public.

Just like this post, sub, mentality, a joke is always evolving. The moment that stops, remember, you gave it up because you’re evolving and the joke is already a classic or you gave up on innovation/yourself.

On that note, have you ever seen a fat woman with small titties ?