Become the Prize

So we often advise young TRPers to “Remember, YOU are the PRIZE.” But what does that mean? As younger men navigate the SMP, mostly by trial and error, and asking about “What does it mean when she says [whatever]?”, they tend to think tactically. But really, we want you to think strategically.

There’s a reason we tell you to read the sidebar.

There’s a reason we tell you to lift.

There’s a reason we tell you to eat clean.

But really, we should be framing it as “Become the PRIZE.” Because by becoming the prize, you will have increased options in life, better choices, more freedom, younger, hotter, tighter women.

Being average is pretty mediocre existence. Do you want a shitty commute to a job you hate that you can’t leave because you’re living paycheck to paycheck? Yeah, didn’t think so. You’re not here because you want to be mediocre. You’re here to become the best version of yourself you can be. Read on.

Goal #1: Become fit. If you don’t have your health, then you don’t have shit. A lot of guys in my age category (50+) walk around all day complaining about not feeling good, or this hurts or that hurts and so on. I don’t. Why? Because I work at it. I’m never going to be the stud athlete I was in may late teens and early 20s ever again. In fact, on my best days I will be pretty rough-looking, with a slight tilt towards “ugly” – I sometimes joke that I look like I’m made up out of spare dinosaur parts. But I will feel good, walking around, and my health will be rock-solid. Often, women don’t care if you’re a bit rough, so long as you’re not a fat slob. If you’re broke or can’t get to a gym or whatever, fine. Google “body weight exercises” and go outside and walk.

Goal #2: Gain Confidence. How do you become more confident? You work and become excellent at something, or a couple of somethings. My former OLTR2 was a Hard 9 who, when I told her I write and perform original music and front my own band, said, point blank, “I’m going to have to re-evaluate how cool you are.” Maybe your talent isn’t music, but it’s something else. Find it, and develop it. Maybe it’s rock climbing. Maybe it’s martial arts – and I highly recommend that you take up at least one martial art. Outside of music, I also play co-rec beach volleyball in the summer. I’m good at it, it helps keep me fit and puts me around young, fit women. With confidence comes Frame. Women want Leaders not losers.

Goal #3: Work On Your Game. I’ve written about Approach Anxiety and Abundance Mentality and operating at Level 99 DGAF. Guys find them useful, but really you have to Get Out And Do Things Yourself. Go approach 100 women. By the time you get to 50, you won’t give a shit how hot they are, and by the time you get to 100, you’re going to be thinking “What’s the most fucked up thing I can say to her and still pull?”

Goal #4: Expand Your Horizons. Learn an instrument. Learn another language. Travel. Meet exciting new people, and have sex with them. Think things over. Not just the “what” but the “why”. Travel improves both the mind and the soul, and teach independence and self-reliance.

Goal #5: Understand The Matrix. Once you can see the Matrix, everything becomes clear. The ECs can look at the title of a post in AskTRP and 95% know the answer to the question before clicking on it. “Lack of Abundance.” “Oneitis”. “Unicorn.” Really, this shit gets easy, once you master it.

Conclusions

-Build your body. Become the best version of “you” that you can be.

-Build your mind. Develop your Frame.

-Confidence slays the ladies. Women want Leaders not losers.

-Master your life. Become the Prize.