Edit:

I wanted to put this edit at the top because of it's importance.

I want to thank all of you for the support, but most of all I want to thank you for your ruthlessness. No holding back. No coddling. Calling my shit out so I can fucking fix it.

I was at my peak redpill when I met her(I was literally reading The Rational Male when we met) and after this i'll be swinging right the fuck back.

All comments were great and there was so much supportive ones I can't thank you guys enough.

But my personal favorite is from DeGENZerate just the trauma I needed to make sure I don't fuck up again.

Original Post:

This and girl and I had been dating for 3 1/2 years.

We meet in the summer of 2015 backpacking China, she was American and I Brazilian.

I knew I wanted to go to school in the US so we did a year of long distance and after that, I went to college in the US and she followed me to my school.

We semi-lived together my sophomore year, and fully lived together my first-semester junior year(last semester). She's always been a super sweet and nice girl who everyone that meets her says she a little angel.

She's always been into traveling and I've been fortunate enough to provide her with it. Trips to Cancun, Venice, skiing in Wyoming, and many throughout my home country of Brazil.

So mid last semester she tells me she wants to this semester abroad in Hong Kong. I am all for it, but there is a catch.

My school has a campus here but it's shitty for engineering so I told her I rather apply for the best school possible(1# in Asia for my field of engineering). After a tough application process, I got it.

The issue is that there would be 2 weeks in the beginning of January that she would be traveling around Asia with the kids from my school but, not being part of their program, I would not be able to go.

At this point, you can probably guess where this is going.

Well, I think it'll be fine and she assures me it'll be fine. After all, we've been through longer periods apart, but I guess never with her going around drinking with a bunch of other college kids.

Well throughout the 2 weeks she starts pulling away. She stops answering my text as often, won't put in time for calls, and other smaller things like changing the profile picture she had of us.

I start to think there's something wrong. All my friends assure me that she wouldn't do that, she isn't like that. But my gut keeps telling me something wrong.

Well on the first day we're both in HK we schedule a date. My dumbass is all excited, I've missed her and there's been tension, this was finally a chance to set everything right and start an amazing semester together. Well, we then have a tensious dinner, to say the least, and at the end, she says "We need to talk", at this point I'm plastered from all the drinks. She starts to talk about "exploring" and some bullshit about "women not being selfish enough". Even though I was drunk and confused I start to see what is going on and start freaking out. Made so much worse by how drunk I was.

I then ask her point blank if she hooked up with somebody else.

She then proceeds to answer "Yes" with the biggest shit eating grin any of you have ever seen.

So that's that gents. AWALT as I have learned through this red suppository.

TL;DR: Girlfriend of 3 1/2 years plans a semester abroad in HK. Cheats and dumps me after 2 weeks apart before the semester starts.

Edit:

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. I have a much better sense of direction now.

I deleted her number and ended communication with her.

But life is a bitch and I ran into her at the race track.

Keeping trp in mind I behaved with frame and everything went as well as it could.

I didn't talk to her but a friend of mine overstepped his bounds and told her to come talk to me. The convo was short and I liked it. She said I looked great and quickly started complaining that I sounded fake(as opposed to the cute weak beta behavior I gave her before).

She was wearing a necklace I gave her so to piss her off I asked for it back. She was not pleased and seeing her that pissed off felt great.

She was with kids from my school and tried to poison the well, talking shit about me. Then she told me that she wanted me to back off which was fucking ridiculous cause these kids go to my school too. Doesn't matter though as I don't care that much if I don't see them again as there are better kids in my program.

Left without saying goodbye obviously.

But this leads me to a problem maybe one of you can help me with. Because the city is so small and our partying options are going to overlap a lot we will be running into each other a lot. I talked to my friend and he apologized(even let me give him a punch) so he won't be pulling that shit.

My intention is to just ignore her in the future and I'm guessing that's the best redpill move I can make.

All in all I consider it a successful encounter, especially given how drunk I was. I could see her glancing over multiple times while I was talking to friends and it really fucked with her that I was making friends with kids from my school.