Intro

Growing up, we are taught by the men in our family these four concepts that comprise almost the entirety of manhood. You must respect those that are experienced and skilled, you must be loyal to your word and your family, you must honor your traditions, and you always have to do the right thing. This is what kept early societies in order. For without a proper hierarchy, chaos would ensue.

These early civilizations knew women. They understood their hypergamic nature. In every major religion, adultery was a crime with severe punishment. Harlotry was frowned upon. Either keep your hypergamy in check (or in secret) or you will be ostracized. This is why “slut-shaming” exists. Promiscuous women carry a certain guilt, while every natural instinct in a man screams to avoid committing to one. All this time, hypergamy was kept in check... Until now.

Manipulation

For those who are Machiavellian in nature, identifying an individual’s core values is vital to attaining what you desire from them. Women are simply better at manipulation than men. They are more attuned to displays of emotion than men are, and thus are able to prey on these emotions more subtly.

Does he have a reputation for being loyal? Good. I can mimic displays of loyalty to keep him in line, while at the same time know he isn’t cheating behind my back.

Is he honorable? Good. I can appeal to his sense of honor by sticking to my word every once in a while.

Does he have a good moral compass? Good. When in doubt, I can always amplify my victimhood to convince him that his minor wrongdoings have significant weight.

While displays of these qualities are pleasant, they are but displays. They are only advertisements that are used to convince you that the product is genuine. When a situation calls for necessary actualization of these qualities, they will either present themselves reluctantly or not at all. Whenever a woman presents to you a quality that you would appreciate in a man, be wary of her intentions.

Amused Mastery

Fundamentally, this is why Amused Mastery works. You are acknowledging her attempts, and communicating that you know exactly what she’s doing without verbally stating so. One of the reasons Amused Mastery is so attractive is because it’s pre-selection done easy. It says “I’ve been with enough women to know what you’re doing”.

Whenever she displays the aforementioned qualities, I like to playfully acknowledge her attempts. “Wow you are sooo trustworthy”, said with a smirk. Or “You are truly a man of your word”, said with exaggerated surprise. The key is to never take these attempts seriously. Never seriously accuse her of manipulation, there will always be plausible deniability.

Flip the Script

Use these qualities to manipulate her instead. The better the display of these qualities you are reputable for, the more convincing it becomes.

If she is convinced you are trustworthy, you can do all kinds of things without her knowledge. As a side note, I find it more useful for her to stay curious about whether she’s the only one I’m seeing, but some might revel in her cathartic emotional breakdown when she finds out she isn’t.

If she is convinced you are honest, you have the steering wheel of her imagination to guide it wherever you so please. You can take her on multiple emotional trips with your words alone. Tread carefully, this can backfire if she figures out what you’re doing.

If she is convinced you are morally superior, you can get her to do almost anything. Remember, her morality does not come from her, it comes from whatever she feels is right at the moment. As a relatable example, she can think that cheating is absolutely immoral, yet she will manage to justify it as moral when she does it. If you have the moral high ground in her eyes, you can highjack the hamster by feeding it the appropriate rationalization.

Conclusion

To women, these qualities are not as binding as they are to men. They are illusion spells that she can cast upon unsuspecting men. Women no longer need these qualities to survive, they only need our sexual desire to achieve their goals. As men who are pulling back the curtains of society, we must be aware of how our core operating values are being preyed upon.