As per our announcement last week today we launch our first ever ban-amnesty AMA debate thread in which anybody from anywhere on Reddit can come challenge our opinions and ideas with no fear of retribution, censorship, or banning.

WE ARE STILL ENFORCING REDDIT'S TOS AND POSTING GUIDELINES

So while a good-natured ribbing is fine, please don't single out users and harrass them - this is against reddit's rules and we rather not have to step in.

The mods will be taking a very hands-off approach to this thread. Any ideas and comments not expressly against reddit's rules are fair game except one rule:

ALL TOP LEVEL COMMENTS MUST BE A QUESTION OR CHALLENGE FOR TRP.

Feel free to debate and discuss anything you'd like here.

Understand that this thread may be heated and I don't expect any debaters to pull punches if you're easily offended or worried you might be offended, I recommend that you simply do not participate in this thread. We are starting a second thread linked here which we will be moderating for civility and topic, this might be a better choice for you.

ARE YOU BANNED?

As per our announcement last week, we are offering ban-amnesty today. If you were previously banned, please PM me and I will unban you to participate in these two threads.

However, if you start wandering into other threads and start trolling, you will be swiftly banned. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

IF YOU GET RATE-LIMITED

If you get rate limited because of downvotes, contact me and I will add you to our approved submitters list.