There have been 2 periods in my life.

The first period when I was being indirect with girls. I was still picking up girls and not being a complete AFC but I was doing all kind of PUA shit, not telling them I am into them. escalating very slowly on dates. the main thing was that I didn't reveal my true intention to them in a direct way.

The second period I was being very direct with my sexual intentions. basically going all sauvage cave man style. letting girls I want to fuck them right from the start and escalating like a motherfucker.

Few observations I have:

Rejection:

What I felt in regard to rejection was probably the biggest revelation I had.

When I was being direct rejection didn’t feel bad at all.

It was weird but I actually felt good inside. it was like I did what I was suppose to do as a man, she was simply not interested. Awesome and next. no time was wasted, no energy was spilled.

Being direct make the panties wet

Plenty of girls I been with later told me that just the fact I was being very direct with them about my intention to fuck them - turned them on sexually.

I read an interesting article about this lately that made sense in regard to this:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201308/what-do-women-really-want

to quote from the article:

Women see the man, set aflame by uncontrollable lust for them, bringing them to ecstasy. Men want to excite women. Women want men to excite them. Being desired is the real female orgasm”

Being true to yourself

Regardless of success or failure. it just feel good and right to be bluntly honest about your intentions. Yes I'm a sexual creature and I want to fuck your brains out.

this honesty shift also changed my life on many other levels. made me more honest and direct with people in general and made my core self stronger.

Destroying my inner nice guy

Even when going redpill a few years ago, my inner nice guy got weaken but he was still lingering in the background. making an appearance here and there.

Going direct caveman style completely killed that little bitch inside of me. who knows he might be still lingering somewhere in the shadows but just from being very direct he doesn't have any real chance to show himself.

In conclusion

go direct and don't look back.

Edit: have to send a shut out to 'Alan Roger currie, author of the book "Mode one" that had a huge influence on me on this journey of becoming direct.