It has long been the accepted de facto rule within the community that you shouldn’t check her phone.

You’re the abundantly minded outcome independent masculine manly man chad thunder cock... you don’t need to know who she’s talking to or what she’s doing.

For some this may work, for me however I have a severe problem with this, protecting my most important asset.

My time.

I treat all relationships as a rolling 1 month contract, I’ll check her phone once a month without her knowing, I’ll do a quick 5/10 minute scroll of everything noteworthy (pictures, Facebook, texts, call log, search history etc) brief but through.

I can spend the entire month not worrying about what she’s up to and display a perfect lack of neediness, jealousy or other unattractive quality’s because I know if she’s misbehaved I’ll find out in the next 30 day’s.

If I see some boundary’s have been broken that’s it, there’s no mention of it, no conversation, no hamstering I just ghost and block her on everything.

Why do I do this?

For me if there’s one thing I despise more than cheating or lieing , it’s finding out long after the fact that i’ve wasted my time and energy on someone who’s disrespecting me.

This is what works for me, you do as you see fit but I believe that checking her phone is not a black and white issue.

TLDR; You’re the IRS, Audit the bitches phone once a month and forget about what she’s doing the rest of the time