I've learned over the past 4 years that humans aren't black and white, we all want different things, but there are some constants that will never change. Here's a constant, feminine attracts masculine and vice versa. A truly feminine woman will NOT be happy with a feminine guy.

Okay, we all know that, but struggle with another problem now...How to be masculine.

This is where the light bulb went off for me.

I was reading through the top posts on this sub and came across a gem. "Women are attracted to certainty".

This law flows through everything us men are trying to achieve. It's why we go to the gym, it's why we work on speaking with deeper voices, it's why we stand up straight, it's why we try to be calm, it's why we cold approach, it's also why we use dread game. All of this is to show how certain we are. This is the same as confidence.

Why do you think we read so many self improvement books? We're all looking for certainty, trying to believe in ourselves. This is also why we speak confirmations to ourselves. We're trying to find confidence in ourselves.

What does all this entail? For me, it means I should start today. Fake it till I make it. Accept myself fully, speak and take action with certainty. Breath certainty, exhale certainty....Did I mention certainty?

Now that you know this, think about all the actions you take and things you do that are bread out of uncertainty. For me, I talk too much and joke too much....Why? Because I'm uncertain whether or not others will like me or not if I'm myself. Those are a couple of my problems, though there are a few more.

Now, I know I didn't lay down a game plan for you to follow, I just passed on some obvious info that some of you may have missed like I did. Just understanding this has really helped me out a lot. I can't stand the gray area, and this knowledge has made my life a little more simple. A little more black and white, just how I like it. It sums up most of the principles we hear here.

1. Don't give a fu*k

2. Have solid frame

3. Don't talk too much

4. Agree & Amplify

5. Text for logistics

6. Make strong eye contact

7. Lift

8. Etc...

All of this is summed up like this....Find certainty within yourself, and express it through your actions and body.

P.s. Again, apologies for the format of this post, I'm on a mobile device and it's difficult to place bulk lettering etc...