This in essence is just a little venting and was written mostly for my own therapeutic benefit but could be of use to someone so I figured I’d post it.

First a little story about my red pill journey. I discovered the red pill several years ago when trying to determine whether the girl i was seeing was a slut, I came across a post titled ''10 signs you're dating a slut'' or something to that effect. At the point of this discovery I was not exactly red pilled but aware of it, past relationships had taught me that woman can profess their undying love for you one day and then fuck your best friend the next. I knew not to trust them, I knew not to value them and deep down I knew that the Disney fantasy of true love was a malicious lie. After reading the sidebar and pretty much every post for around 6 months the reality had sunken in, my eyes were now opened and I found a certain liberty in this revelation. I stepped it up at the gym, I worked on my game and slowly but surely I started to improve and experience consistent success with women for the first time in my life. I thought I had life hacked that I had succeeded and that I was impervious to the wiles and deceptions of women. I began spinning plates and here is where the story takes a turn for the worst. Within 3 weeks of moving into uni I had 3 plates but this didn't last, I started enjoying my time with one plate in particular and I ended up letting my others fizzle out. I'm sure everyone knows where this story is going. I have been seeing this plate for around 8-9 months now, at first I was still surrounded by my newfound success and thought that I would be invincible from feelz for the rest of my life but this was not the case.

When I first started seeing this plate I couldn't have cared less whether she lived or died but slowly she began to grow on me... like a fungal infection. At first it’s a small rash, barely noticeable but it progresses and spreads becoming larger and harder to ignore. She was a well behaved plate, enjoyable to be around and good in bed, she also had MASSIVE tits which I think may play some part in all this, I’m talking G’s and they were perky to boot. Around a week ago now I started having this strange feeling, this urge to make her my girlfriend. i suddenly felt like she deserved it, she had been pleading for exclusivity for months and for some unfathomable reason I wanted to grant her this favour purely to make her happy; even when I knew it was detrimental to the relationship and wouldn't improve my life at all (I get sex and everything else I could possible want from her right now so why the fuck would I want to make her my gf). I didn't fall into the trap, I didn't act on it. She is a huge slut and is NOT gf material in any sense. This begs the question of why I felt this urge, this strange yearning to do something for someone that would bring me nothing. The answer is blue pill conditioning and I hate it. For whatever reason I still have this pathetic fantasy in my head that I want to settle down with a wife that would love me unconditionally forever even though I know no such thing exists and can ever exist and tbh I'm sickened and disgusted in myself for even wanting this. I feel dirty for holding on to this pathetic notion; I know it is a lie so why do I still want it? I can only assume it because i have been conditioned since birth to want it and that would also explain why it is so hard to get rid of. It’s like some CIA brainwashing shit that happens to every male in the West and tbh I'm sick of it. It needs to change, it’s like society is actively sabotaging the lives of every male on the planet; this stuff sounds more akin to dystopian fiction that reality. Maybe it’s because my hormones are a little off balance because I’ve just finished a steroid cycle and clomid makes me depressed as fuck but I felt like I needed to get this off my chest.

If anyone is curious about the plate, as soon as I finish writing this post I'm going to block her off everything and ghost her like an absolute sociopath. Whilst she has done nothing to warrant such an action, it needs to be done, if this continues any longer I believe I would become infected with a devastating case of oneitis and obviously that cannot be allowed to come to fruition. It is going to be difficult, it takes a certain strength to just ditch someone you've spent so much time with when technically they haven’t even done anything wrong but nobody said life was supposed to be easy.