I'll keep it brief. This total smokeshow (HB8) works the front counter at my campus library and I was tired of passing by her without ever saying anything. Girls hate being approached at work, so I was really hesitant to ask her out, but I finally did today because I don't give a fuck anymore.

NOTE: When approaching cold like this you must be sure to come off as care-free as possible; you don't give a fuck. Make lots of eye contact and don't stutter. Use her name in sentence a lot, chicks love that shit. Practice what you are going to say before you approach.

I opened by saying "Hey you're "Girl" right? My name is ILoveReddit32. I know girls hate being asked out at work, you are just here to make money, but every time I pass you I keep telling myself I should ask you out because you are so good looking (compliment her). What do you think about going on a date with me Friday?"

She hesitates and smiles at me after I said she is cute. She tells me that she is seeing someone, and that she isn't available. I say "alright that's fair, and it doesn't surprise me. (she smiles again) Have a great day," and I walk away. But this isn't the point.

I finally got the balls to approach this girl and I didn't fuck it up. It went really smooth and felt effortless. I didn't get the result I wanted, but I'm happy with how I conducted myself. I kept eye contact, I didn't stutter, and I came off super chill. Just go in with confidence and be ok with being rejected.