Title says it all. A few years ago I started training Muay Thai and BJJ and it was the best decision I ever made. MMA gives you a special kind of alpha confidence that nobody else has. The following are some benefits I've found:

Frame

With MMA frame comes naturally. No more worrying about that big guy at the bar hitting on your girl or an angry ex. When you walk in a room you are automatically the alpha. There is a special kind of confidence that comes with knowing you could make anyone in your immediate surroundings your bitch. Further, it promotes stoicism. Sparring and rolling takes toughness and resiliance and helps you deal with real life stresses.

Physical Appearance

This one is obvious, MMA training is fucking instense and it gives you low bf and lean ripped muscle. I also lift heavy 3 times a weak though to keep my size up.

You can get away with doing beta shit

This one is huge for me. I am naturally a very nice guy, super chill, go with the flow, laid back and enjoy a certain steadiness in my life. I like LTR's and I enjoy doing cute things like nice dinners and scenic hikes with women, its just who I am. Now I dont take shit from women and I am socially aware enough not to overwhelm them with lovey dovey bullshit but i do have some very beta traits as listed above that might turn women off.

The great thing about about MMA is it allows you to display some of these traits like oneitis etc. Think about it, if a redpilled 'alpha fux' type hits on my gf or dms her no matter how alpha the dude comes across your girl is going to see him as a beta compared to you because she knows yoi could fuck him up if he ever tried to break your frame, take your possesions, etc.

Here is my favourite example: I was seeing a girl and early on she invited me to visit her college. I kid you not (this is so beta) drove 1.5 hours to see this chick. We were going to a party were her ex and all his friends were gonna be (they have the same circle of friends). This guy was so redpill I almost wanted to commend him, jacked, was a total dick to women, broke it off with her to fuck bitches and im sure she still had feelings at this point etc. Anyway he was talking some shit before saying how Im a pushover for coming to visit and I made a comment that relayed back to him about how he would be calling me daddy and cooking meals for me if we got locked in a room together (because of my training). Anyway he hears this and hears ive done some amateur muay thai/bjj comps and all of a sudden the dude has better things to do than show up to the party, fucking lol. So I go into this completely hostile territory with all his friends and am able to walk in without it effecting my frame at all. His friends were chill but you could tell maybe a little hostile but it didnt effect me because i knew i could fuck them up if they disrepected me in any way shape or form. Girl notices this, tells me after that weekend she was so much more attracted to me blah blah blah ... still seeing her a year later.

NOTE: Its important to note that this is not about beating people up and assaulting them. Thats how you get a record. It is about knowing deep down, that if its you and another alpha their life is in your hands, you are their god. That is where the confidence comes from.

In addiotion to MMA it is also important to have a good job and and good circle of friends :)