Introduction

Often Red Pill men will ask such questions as:

Will dread game work here to get her chasing me again?
How do I create competition anxiety in my girl? Its not working!
She keeps testing me! Shes relentless! Why?
This girl is always hot/cold/hot/cold, what gives?
No matter what I do this relationship always seems like a power struggle, why?!?

Difficult women tend to remain difficult.

Yes, knowing how to create dread, competition anxiety, controling the frame, and other techniques and strategies are important but whats even more important is choosing the right girl.

The Solution

While men are biologically designed to be naturally dominant and women are biologically designed to be naturally submissive there are plenty of men and women out there with screwed up biology.

When it comes to women you have to think of it like a scale. On the far left is Absolute Dominance (AD) and on the far right is Total Submissiveness (TS).

AD --------------------- TS

Every single women you meet will be somewhere on that scale. While it is possible to train, over time, a women on the left side of the scale to become much more submissive its much simpler and less of a headache to simply screen out these Left-Scale women as potential LTR candidates.

Again, it is possible to eventually train most of these women if you have good game and excel at Operant Conditioning but with so many women who are naturally submissive, why bother?

Conclusion

So many men would have less trouble and stress with women if they would simply avoid the ones on the left side of the scale. The more left they are, the more of a headache they will be.

Yes, you will still need to know game and still need to know how to keep her chasing and investing in you no matter how submissive she is but don't fight an uphill battle when you don't need to. Feel free to keep dominant women as low effort fuck buddies but never promote them to LTR status.

With all that said there is one exception to this: When you are first embark on the Red Pill journey and are still learning relationship management techniques, find a very dominant woman and make her one of your main girls for a short while. Why? Because it makes for damn good training. Once you learn how to handle a very difficult woman the more submissive ones are cake.