Presentation-

I have been reading the sub for a year and a half now, and even thought in the first few months I didn't really agree with many things posted here (and the sidebar), the truth slowly started to sink.

I lost 30kg (~60 pounds), went from 35% bf to ~14% and am now looking at my first gym gains. Started to receive attention from women wich led me to my first kiss at 18 yo (Ikr!?), by last november. I cured my oneitis (cringy to remember) and tried to learn how to actually behave like a man, wich leads to the main point of my post.

On the sidebar, there are all kinds of stuff on how to tease bitches, be your own man, dgaf attitude and overral, not being a mangina. I started to apply all the knowledge, trying to copy what both my mind and the side bar told me chad would be like.

The poorly applied knowledge just brought me to being kinda dickish to women, and pushing people away, until...

FR-

A few weeks ago I had an experience that both remembered me AWALT and showed me where I'm at in my TRP journey.

There's this guy in my college class that is your classic lowT fat white knight beta. He sells brownies to make some extra cash, and a women bought one and said out loud in class how good it was wich led to 4 other people buying it too. She then said in a very manipulative way: you should give me one for free, since I earned you 4 sales, give it to me.

And he was ACTUALLY going to, but both me and my friend, who I have recognized to be naturally redpilled were listening. I was going to call her out on her bullshit, and tell her to stop manipulating the kid, but thankfully my friend speaked faster. He called her out, and JOKED on it: wow haha I had never seen this dark side of yours "GIVE IT TO ME" (imitatting her). We all laughed, she never got her free brownie.

Before this experience, I thought in my innocence I was already redpilled, alpha, the shit and just had to keep lifting and pursuiting my goals. It made me realize I'm far away from it (possibly going through rage phase?), and still have much to change in my behaviour.

Lessons learned:

• AWALT. Women will try to manipulate you, learn to deal with it.

•Becoming red pilled is about trying to achieve the best version of YOURSELF, and you can't do that by imitatting others. That will just make you look like a dick. Read the theory, but apply it in your own personality.

•I still have to get over the anger phase, wich before this experience I thought to be inexistent on me, but now I recognize a little resentment somewhere, that needs to go.

•Game is internal, by trying to imitatte others, you are actively giving a shit. I am no longer a dick, and have not been pushing my personallity, i'm back on track to become redpilled, and I have recognized this as a big step.

•Don't take women seriously, just make jokes on the bullshit they try to pull, this is the best way to deal with them.

•DGAF, tease and have frame, but be careful to not become dick in the process.