I had the misfortune of being forced to take an English class as part of my degree. I decided to take a general literature course and even here we are forced to read feminist drivel as part of a "non-fiction" component (LOL). An example that nicely describes female characteristics is "A bad feminist" by Roxane Gay. If you want a picture of what she looks like, look no further at this disgusting woman

I am failing as a woman. I am failing as a feminist. To freely accept the feminist label would not be fair to good feminists. If I am, indeed, a feminist, I am a rather bad one. I am a mess of contradictions.

She sounds like she is deeply unhappy with a bad case of bipolar disorder. More on this later.

I want to be independent, but I want to be taken care of and have someone to come home to. I have a job I'm pretty good at. I am in charge of things. I am on committees. People respect me and take my counsel. I want to be strong and professional, but I resent how hard I have to work to be taken seriously, to receive a fraction of the consideration I might otherwise receive. Sometimes I feel an overwhelming need to cry at work, so I close my office door and lose it.

She's a strong independent woman who needs no man with an "important job" (writing feminist drivel) who doesn't want to work hard but wants to make a lot of money and get her obese ass taken seriously.

Maybe if she looked good and had a good attitude and looked nice, she'd be taken seriously?

I want to be in charge, respected, in control, but I want to surrender, completely, in certain aspects of my life. Who wants to grow up?

Sounds like a little girl playing at being "grown-up".

When I drive to work, I listen to thuggish rap at a very loud volume, even though the lyrics are degrading to women and offend me to my core. The classic Ying Yang Twins song Salt Shaker? It's amazing. "Bitch you gotta shake it till your camel starts to hurt." Poetry. (I am mortified by my music choices.) I care what people think.

Bitch either you like it or you don't. If you don't like the lyrics, why do you listen to it?

"Don't listen to what a woman says, look at what she does".

I know nothing about cars. When I take my car to the mechanic, they are speaking a foreign language. I still call my father with questions about cars, and am not terribly interested in changing any of my car-related ignorance.

When she is in trouble, go to a man for help. I thought you were a strong independent woman who needs no man? Why not learn more about cars and become knowledgable on the topic? Stupid cow.

and I mostly wish they'd be better about how they treat women so I wouldn't have to call them out so often.

Lolwut? I'm sure if she had a decent attitude men would be pleasant to her in return.

er. I love diamonds and the excess of weddings.

weddings are for the women - not in the interests of men.

I consider certain domestic tasks as gendered, mostly all in my favour because I don't care for chores – lawn care, bug killing and trash removal, for example, are men's work.

Of course, do the jobs you like and give the men the jobs you don't. Does this occur on a society wide level too? Hmm, I wonder.

Sometimes – a lot of the time, honestly – I totally fake "it" because it's easier. I am a fan of orgasms, but they take time, and in many instances I don't want to spend that time. All too often I don't really like the guy enough to explain the calculus of my desire. Then I feel guilty because the sisterhood would not approve. I'm not even sure what the sisterhood is, but the idea of a sisterhood menaces me, quietly, reminding me of how bad a feminist I am.

Who would want to bang this cow? Even during prolonged dry periods, fucking a landwhale like this would never cross my mind. Better to not fuck a woman for the rest of my life, than bang this hoe.

And that entitlement. She talks about 'liking or disliking' certain men - as if she has options. God damn, how pathetic must the men she dislikes be.

I love babies, and I want to have one. I am willing to make certain compromises (not sacrifices) in order to do so – namely, maternity leave and slowing down at work to spend more time with my child, writing less, so I can be more present in my life. I worry about dying alone, unmarried and childless, because I spent so much time pursuing my career and accumulating degrees. This kind of thinking keeps me up at night, but I pretend it doesn't because I am supposed to be evolved. My success, such as it is, is supposed to be enough if I'm a good feminist. It is not enough. It is not even close. Because I have so many deeply held opinions about gender equality, I feel a lot of pressure to live up to certain ideals. I am supposed to be a good feminist who is having it all, doing it all. Really, though, I'm a woman in her 30s, struggling to accept herself and her credit score. For so long I told myself I was not this woman – utterly human and flawed. I worked overtime to be anything but this woman, and it was exhausting and unsustainable and even harder than simply embracing who I am.

Lol. True to form this stupid feminist hoe wants to make 'compromoises' but not sacrifice for her child.

Like an alcoholic trying to fill his internal void with alcohol, this hoe tries to fill her internal void with useless degrees and pretenses of being 'strong and independent'.

Maybe I'm a bad feminist, but I am deeply committed to the issues important to the feminist movement. I have strong opinions about misogyny, institutional sexism that consistently places women at a disadvantage, the inequity in pay, the cult of beauty and thinness, the repeated attacks on reproductive freedom, violence against women, and on and on. I am as committed to fighting fiercely for equality as I am committed to disrupting the notion that there is an essential feminism.

She can have 'strong opinions' but those 'strong opinions' make her less attractive to men (moreso than she already is) but i can't believe she still believes in 'institutional sexism' when she herself talks about slowing down at work to take care of kids and not wanting to work hard.

God damn does she not engage in self introspection.

Bad feminism seems the only way I can both embrace myself as a feminist and be myself, so I write. I chatter away on Twitter about everything that makes me angry and all the small things that bring me joy. I write blogposts about the meals I cook as I try to take better care of myself, and with each new entry I realise that I'm undestroying myself after years of allowing myself to stay damaged. The more I write, the more I put myself out into the world as a bad feminist but, I hope, a good woman – I am being open about who I am and who I was and where I have faltered and who I would like to become. No matter what issues I have with feminism, I am a feminist. I cannot and will not deny the importance and absolute necessity of feminism. Like most people, I'm full of contradictions, but I also don't want to be treated like shit for being a woman. I am a bad feminist. I would rather be a bad feminist than no feminist at all.

Sounds like a bunch of feminine emoting.

She continues spouting a nonsensical string of words but the moral of the story is she has a femininity that she surpresses for no reason.

In addition, it is a shame that educational institutions manage to expose even STEM students to this bs especially in first year by implementing a necessary feminist program in their education. It is very similar to the government sanctioned politeconomics classes my parents had to take as engineers in the Soviet Union.

To those who say that feminism has not been co-opted by the elites, i suggest you think again. The similarities of the propaganda and brainwashing campaign they run and that of communist indoctrination run in Soviet schools and universities, is astounding. Its almost as if they had the same rule book.