A friend of mine recently had his wife ask him to open their marriage. Basically cuckolding

We were chatting over some beers and he was down in the dumps, saying he couldn’t believe she’d ask something like that. He said 5 yrs of marriage, and she never once hinted at not being happy, and how he was shocked at how disrespectful it was that shes not ask, but demand they “open their marriage and explore other people”

He asked me what he should do. As much as I wanted to comfort him and tell him it was gonna be ok, I had to give him the honest truth.

I said “walk away. It’s done. It’s beyond saving. If she’s asking you to open up the marriage, chances are she’s already been unfaithful or has someone picked out. She’s setting you up for failure. If you say no, she’ll cheat anyways then divorce you and if you say yes, she’ll lose any respect that she has left for you anyways, and still probably divorce you”

His mouth dropped, eyes widened and he stared at me for a good 30 seconds “I can’t believe you what you just said! Fuck you!!”

I told my “friend” that I know it hurts, but that’s the truth. He’s not in a position of power to negotiate or leverage his wife’s loyalty back. It’s gone. In her eyes he’s a betabux and that’s it.

I tried explaining to him that women are hypergamous in nature and that no amount of counseling, begging, pleading, couples therapy or talking it out would save his marriage. She’s made up her mind that he’s a provider and a beta male, and she wants to go have sex with better, more alpha men then him.

I tried explaining to him that it’s not her fault, its in her nature, and we live in a society that openly champions this kind of behavior. The best and only thing he can do is divorce her, let her go and improve on himself

He proceeded to start telling me how I was sounding like one of those incel, alt-right losers who hates women, and how he doesn’t like what I’m saying and implying

I proceeded to remind him that he’s the one who’s wife is getting fucked by other men..... He stormed out and haven’t heard from him since

Blue pill beliefs are like a religion to some

He’d rather hold on to blue pill beliefs, get cucked rather than take the redpill, go through the pain and become a better man