Boutique Hotel Bar

I’m late 30s, 6’ 185 sixpack, lift, good style, red pill for 3 years. Previous boyfriend material beta serial monogamist. Frame and game have been weak areas.

Read Mode One and watched Craig Ferguson.

The lobby bar had a DJ and was high energy. I felt anxiety walking in. I reminded myself that I’m too self-important and nobody is watching me.

I walked to the bar and saw a 2 set. My anxiety was high and they were in set with another guy. I ordered a drink and bailed to my room, not wanting to be lurking around all night.

In the room I sipped my drink, watched more Craig Ferguson and tried to quell my anxiety.

An hour later I headed back down. The bar was way more crowded. I went to the side of the bar an and ordered a drink. A cute, short 6 moved into my space. She opened me about it being smart to order from the side. I was social and flirty with her. We ended up having some things in common. I wonder if I could have pulled her right then? I bailed the set and told her I was solo and may bump into her and her friends later.

I angled back into the center bar and saw the original 2 targets. I made eye contact with one, moved off, then approached 30 seconds later. It was probably a weak move. Regardless, I opened, they flirted. The cute one said she had a boyfriend. I disregarded. Later I brought it back up. Failed shittest. I moved off and back a couple of times. The hot one was into me and asked if I judged her and her friend. Another shittest. We tried to dance. I was not feeling it. I walked off, walked back. She said “look whose back.” She was toying with me at that point, so I bailed.

I moved off, felt rejected. Thought about tail between my legs bailing to the room. I shook it off, stood my ground and ordered a drink. I was in a high traffic spot, back to the bar.

A 6 and her 5 friend come to order. I say “hey” the 6 says “hey” back with some sarcasm. Without interest. Her boyfriend pulls her out 30 seconds later. I chat the 5. I was not interested.

Set breaks, a skinny guy and his girl walk up and order. She’s 22 solid 7.5. The bartender says the skinny guy is cut off. I joke about how hard they are in this place. I catch his girl checking me out. I get eye contact and smirk. They move off.

A pretty faced fat girl comes and chats me up. Her face is actually not bad and her skin is glowing. She is definitely ripe, but she would have 100lbs on every other girl I’ve been with and 20 on me. I can’t do it. I break set.

The first girl to open me comes back. We flirt. I meet her friends. Two of her friends go to buy a drink and say “it’s our friend’s birthday, can you believe nobody has bought her a drink?” I say, “you’re angling for a drink aren’t you?” She doesn’t deny it. I tell her I don’t buy drinks for people I just met. She is a short haired feminist. She buys her drink.

I’m chatting with her friend, who I’m considering fucking, then the feminist cockblocks and says “we don’t like this guy,” I say, “you’re just mad I didn’t buy you a drink.” They all break set. This is clearly some failed shittesting.

So, I ordered one more drink posted up. They make last call. I’m considering the fat girl, but can’t do it. I decide to head to my room in five minutes. Then, skinny guy and girl show back up. Skinny guy just wants a water. The bartender still won’t serve him. I joke and say “everyone here is an asshole. Where I’m from they want you to drink water.” He asks where I’m from. His girl is in my space and clearly into me. He noticed and says, oh, “you’re from (place I’m from) you definitely fuck.” I say, “yes, I absolutely do,” while smirking at his girl. He breaks set. She stays.

I check her out and make a comment on her outfit. I flirt with her about her eyes. I say who is that guy, your boyfriend? She says no, that their just friends. I look her in the eye and say, “is he going to be mad when you go upstairs with me?” She shrugs her shoulders. I motion my head towards the exit and say follow me and begin to walk. She does.

We get to the room and offer her a drink and she asks why suggesting we should just fuck. I agree and pound town for 20-30 minutes until her friends FaceTime her. She answered. They tell her she is so bad and they all giggle. She puts her clothes on and bails. I hadn’t nutted yet, so I tell her I actually wanted her to stay for a few minutes. She leaves anyway. Haha.

She left her panties. Lol.

I don’t know her name.

Girls are depraved.

Edit: forgot to mention this broad wanted raw dog. Haha. I wore a condom.