Approaching after the gym is great. Nothing like feeling the top of the world as the endorphins rush into your blood stream and make you feel like Superman.

That was what I was feeling. I was going to get a BCAA drink from the health store but I stopped myself. I challenged myself to approach one woman before I step in the store. It was the first approach of the day, nothing out of the ordinary.

Girl#1 left but I was taking charge of the interaction. Even though she wanted to go I was practicing grounding myself. She left and that was my approach.

The Vitamin Shoppee didn't have the drink I wanted so I went to a GNC. Approached another girl before entering. Opened Girl#2, she stayed for a bit but left after I asked her about herself.

Got my drink and saw the sky. Dark and cloudy, it was about to pour hard. I continued, if it rained, it rained. No big deal. I was approaching girls here and there, getting rejected, along came this Gorgeous Hispanic girl in a yellow dress.

Opened her, Girl#3 while I was walking in front of her. Locked eye contact, and gave her a smile. The set went well. Lots of teasing about her ethnicity. She was asking me things, which was great. Closed strong but she has an international number, not sure if it was going to work. Oh well.

Right across the street I opened Girl#4. She was sitting on the steps of building. I noticed her MET(Museum tag) on her shirt and made an assumption about her not being from NY. Instead of asking where she was off the bat I made an assumption that she came from Mississippi. I had a cocky smirk on my face when I said and her eyes lit up. She told me to guess again and I said California.

Bingo. We started to chat, she was asking me all these things. I was teasing her about her being in California. Right before I try to close her, her family shows up. Here's where I fucked up. I should've just gotten her IG or number in front of her family since the rapport was there. My second mistake was that I didn't plan the logistics. She left but I felt great about myself.

At this point I was on. I was opening girls left and right. Even though I was getting rejected and getting fake numbers I felt like I was aware. I was definitely in "state" and in "flow". My approach anxiety was gone and my vibe was amazing.

It felt as if I entered a cheat code and gave myself and incredible confidence boost. Girl blew me out? Fuck that! There is another girl a few feet behind you that I'll open. Daygaming in NYC is amazing. I was smirking the whole time. I don't know why but I had this grin on my face. I was having fun. Game should be about fun. You should be having fun while gaming. I wish I can call upon this energy but I knew it wasn't going to last.

It started to rain......

It wasn't heavy at first and guess what? I still approached in the rain, without an umbrella. No fucks given.

Then it started to rain like it never rained before......

Now I was screwed. No one in the streets. Disappointed, I chilled at a cafe and read a book. Hour and a half later, it stopped but a little drizzle here and there.

Unfortunately, the rain and the inactivity killed my momentum. It was a little difficult to open. I didn't give up. I went out, approached got rejected and smiled. The smile was there but the energy and momentum was gone. I still opened, got two more numbers, possible coffee date on Thursday.

Today was great. I really had a great session. My eye contact was on point as well as my word flow. I'm getting better at opening, a lot better. The thing I still need to work on is getting the women invested and making her attracted. That will come, I will get there. Perfect practice makes perfect. For the people who want to daygame, just go out and do it. Google is your friend, there are tons of resources out there. The best resource is field experience. It's okay to be rejected. It's okay to not approach every women you see. We're human, we are not robots.

Whenever I see a hot ass girl I tell myself to not be a little bitch and talk to her. My mind is telling me reasons not to approach.

"You look fat, you need to be built"

"You don't have you're life together..."

"She's out of your league..."

All these excuses pop in my head. Then I tell myself I have every fucking right to talk to her. Do you know why? Because....

I'm a fucking MAN

What other reason do you need? You're a man. She's a woman. You want to fuck her. END OF STORY. If she doesn't like you? She blows you off? She rejects you? She doesn't give you her number? Fake number? Ghost you?

MOVE THE FUCK ON.