I am 18 and I go to a medium sized community college in California, and I am just finishing up my second semester. I really do not like it so far due to the fact that most people are so ignorantly liberal and I am only going to make my parents happy (want to join Air force soon).

I have a humanities class for pop culture in films, and we pretty much go over ever thing from white/ privilege to black lives matter so I keep my mouth shut because I cannot stand how idiotic the discussions are and all the SJW girls in there.

Today we were talking about feminism and I genuinely was curious and asked, “What rights do men have that women do not?” keep in mind I did not attack them I just simply asked. 6 girls all started yelling at me at the same time talking about wage gap and getting raped on tinder. I then told them that the wage gap stats are skewed due to the fact that it counts stay at home moms who take are of kids as jobless. They just denied my stats, and to top it off one girl excused herself from the room because she “needed a moment” LOL. One girl said, “A girls biggest fear on tinder is getting raped, whereas a guys biggest fear is the girl being fat.” Keep in mind this girl was clearly overweight. Everyones voice overpowered mine so I just remained silent. I kept my cool, learned never to argue with SJW’s and that feminism is cancer.