Make yourself unavailable.

If you have any meaningful life goals, it means you can't afford to toss your precious (limited) hours of your time like it's Black Friday.

Friends, LTR, plates all want to hang out - but unless you are getting something useful in return for spending your time with them, cut them lose. Your time is the only thing that's worth more than your bank account because you can regain any money you've lost, but same can't be said for your time.

Your LTR, buddies from college or work want's to hang out in the middle of the day or after work hours? Say no, you have work to do. You can't afford to chillax, to spend time in bars all day, mentally masturbating about things you'd LIKE to have or goals you'd LIKE to achieve. Elon Musk can't afford to relax, why the fuck would you allow yourself some time off then?

You don't have time for gossiping, women do that. They can constantly talk about shit that fucking drives me insane, I can't listen to my gf talking more than 45 minutes, I simply have to either fuck her or make her suck my dick to shut her up but I'm digressing.

You're a MAN now, and MEN live to solve problems and to out fuck other men in terms of quality of their lives: their careers, hobbies (lifting!!!) and other productive ways that make them 1% better than they were yesterday: Yes, consistency is the only secret to sucess.

Btw. If you do this, attracting women will be the least of your problems, I've seen too many guys here willing to sacrifice their time and attention to learn how to get that HB8, but TRP purpose isn't solely focused on that. TRP is a lifestyle based on YOU, and once you've fully internalized the core message of this great subreddit women will simply flock - they will want to enter the reality you've created for yourself.

Small edit: Just an observation, if you tend to travel a lot, make use of that time too. For me, it takes 15 minutes walk to the gym, an hour spent inside the gym, that's total of 1.5 hours of useful time that I can combine with listening to an audiobook (nonfiction).