It doesn't exist. My brother just called me saying he broke up with his gf of a decade because she wants to do the typical dumb bitch shit. I'm fucking pissed. I've been red pilled for awhile and deal with it just fine but I thought this girl was the exception. They met at 16 firsts and all that shit, they are both really good and kind people. and then even got a house (i said this was fucking stupid but at least they aren't married) and sure enough it goes down the shitter. She was a really good girl and I loved her like a sister but fuck this. They are all the same.

I'm actually a piece of shit and I've accepted it just fine but he's different he's the paragon of light if he played knights of the old republic he would have the full light points with the extra glow from being fully light. I feel horrible because I see it happening and I can't do shit. I'm just going to be there for him all I can and maybe offer a bro trip to wherever he wants to go in the world. There's no point to this if you actually follow RP but I literally said if they don't workout I'm switching to hookers.

TLDR: This shit is right there will never be a unicorn and prepare for destruction at any point.