I was engaged a few years ago, my fiancee and I went to different colleges, she then cheated on me and I fell into self deprecation afterwards (R9K style) I then found this place sometime after. I'll share the things my fiance told me and then I'll share my thoughts afterwards.

What She Told Me

She said she was sorry, it simply just happened, the guy kept insisting and she fell in love. It wasnt her fault, he was just so charming and she felt lonely.

What Really Happened

After a few years we became friends again and I earned her trust, I started asking her about her past relationships. She told me she only had 4 boyfriends in her whole life but now she tells me there were more but those didn't "count".

Here is the real bitter story. She told me how the cheating really went down, apparently she forgot the excuses she gave me 4 years ago.

She said the guy never chased her, he was a musician (violinist) in college and always had groupies surrounding him. She said she was too shy to approach him but she made up her mind when her friend told her he was cute (Jealously, Hypergamy) so she made up her mind.

She started following him but he never noticed her.

She even followed him all the way home but nothing happened, she was invisible to him. So then she somehow found him on Facebook and messaged him, and thats where things kicked off and that's the story of [The Violin Chad and The Virgin GreenPiller] (https://imgur.com/Tcvnvbb)

But I have a bonus story

She had a male friend, a friend that I always found untrustworthy. She said that right before Violin Chad happened she was also talking to him. Her male friend started talking shit about me and then they kissed right before she met Violin Chad.

So what are the lessons you can learn from this cliché story?

Women always lie

Here is a small list of common things they lie about

*Who they fucked (it could be her friend, her hot boss, her drug dealer)

*Number of guys they fucked (some don't count apparently)

*Their past (drug addiction, alcoholism, debt)

*The number of orbiters they have

*The posers (guy that she treats like a friend but is still somewhat attracted to)

*The way she cheated, it usually goes along the lines of "It Just Happened!"

*The way her parents treat her "They are evil! They won't let me do what I want" (Red Flag)

Types Of Cheating

There are five types of cheating you should be aware of

Oops I Fell On His Dick This is when a woman feels vulnerable and doesn't really think. It doesn't matter if the guy is fat or a loser, she wants to feel love and dick. It's the most common type of cheating and you won't see it coming since it usually happens after a fight or when things are shaky in her relationship, it usually happens with a co-worker or a male friend

The Branch Swing This is when Chad shows up and Hypergamy senses are tingling, believe it or not the woman will do the chasing most of the time. Women always plan a branch swing, so if she disappears one or two days then that's when she is securing the branch.

The Super Chads This is when Super Chads are close by. Women know that Super Chads are unavailable but they will do anything to sleep with them. So when your girl starts planning a trip or going to a concert without you, she might be planning to fuck [Jared Leto] (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174470041)

The Traveler This is when the girl loves to travel several times a year (models or Instagram whores) these girls usually love exotic dick, if your girl has done extensive traveling in the past you should be wary. You can never get rid of bad habits

The Harvey Weinstein This is when a woman is trying to climb the ladder and has to suck off a powerful man to get there. It's also when a rich man is throwing money at her or when a nerd buys a Ferrari. These men have no game but are rich enough to make your girl hang around with them.

Always trust your gut, all of these things my ex girlfriend did I kinda already knew, my gut knew about The Violin Chad, my gut knew about the poser friend. All of these things she denied with passion, hard not to believe her.

Women are cunning, women are excellent short term planners, and always get their way, they are Machiavellian, they lie, and they manipulate, they are schemers. Their pussy is their ultimate weapon and that is all they need. Use your gut to see through their lies, it's one of the most underrated weapons in your arsenal, never underestimate a woman.