First off, I want to apologize if this post isn't well formatted (Bold texts, bullet points, etc.) Its hard to do that on the device I'm on so I'm making do with what I have to the best of my ability~

There's a long version and a short version, here's the short.

I was a lurker on TRP, I read theory, talked with members, made a few top posts, but never actually talked to a girl or applied the information.

I was satisfied with talking game and too afraid to run it in real life. I had social anxiety and couldn't do a cold approach.

After I was banned for 90 days, I decided to leave reddit completely. Once I left, life felt dry, but also freeing. After boredom set in, I began to ease my way into actually talking to women, teasing them, etc... After the first time I made a woman laugh, I realized that this isn't all that bad, she's nothing to be afraid of, she's just like a little girl waiting for a man to take charge, she's human and not an evil goddess.

All of the theory I had rattling in my head just looked useless, it was dead weight. I was enjoying myself and I didn't need a trick or gimmick.

Everything became clear and only the basics of game stood out. You need to enjoy yourself, you need be mentally capable of leading as well as physically, you need to take care of yourself(hygiene,dress), and you have to be interesting (have a few talents/ hobbies). This is pretty much it.

Also I want to throw this in, I used to curse like a sailor but have recently worked my hardest to stop using profanity. I feel so much better now, less up tight, angry, arrogant, since I've cut back. Maybe some of you would like to give it a try for a week?

Anyways the main thing I want you to take away is this. Find the courage to talk to a few girls and your life will change, you'll see that game is personal and individual. You shouldn't waste time reading about others, you should find out your weaknesses by going out into the real world and testing yourself. Don't be a lurker.