Summary:

Nothing new here, but it was pretty interesting to see TRP in action. This HB9 spinner can't resist a man who stands out of the crowd of constant desperate dick by not giving a fuck and not showing her any attention.

Body

About a month ago, after a night out at a club with some friends, I got a random FB friend request from a chick I'd rate at about an HB9. 21 years old, great body. Pretty face. Upon investigating her profile, it was plain to see that she is a local "model", and being a photographer who pretty much exclusively shoots boudoir, my first thought was that she had somehow seen my work on IG and found my FB profile. I was a bit panicked because I keep them thoroughly isolated and shoot under a nom de plume, so I accepted her request with the intention of finding out how she found me.

We chatted for a bit, I told her about some of the antics of the evening (I was at a local BDSM club which was having a "Torture Garden" night. It was... Interesting) and soon enough we got to talking about photography and modeling. My suspicion was that she was just looking for a paying gig and I was her next mark, but I wanted to tease out of her how she found my FB profile. Sure enough, she starts telling me her rates at one point, and I tell her I don't have any budget for paying gigs at the moment, but I'm always down to shoot time for proofs. I asked her if she had seen my work and it turns out she had just seen my name in the private group of a local studio, to which I've never posted. I breathe a sigh of relief, since my fear of somehow accidentally linking my somewhat-scandalous IG account to my personal "safe for work" profile was unfounded, and proceed to send her to my portfolio on IG.

Seeing the subject matter I post, she shares a few shots that she's done in the past (bondage, lingerie, implied nudes, etc) but says she doesn't do that stuff anymore. I tell her "too bad" and leave it at that. Probably all in all, five minutes of conversation, and then giving her no further attention.

Fast forward to last week, and I see a message request on my IG account from her with nothing but a heart emoji. Figuring that at the very least I could get some good shots out of a pretty hot model, I decide to indulge her again and reply. Our conversation was something along the lines of:

Me: Hey there

Her: wyd?

Me: Drinking some wine and eating some cheese. Care to join?

Her: yes indeed

Me: you're welcome to come by

At this point, I'm in no way expecting her to show, and even if she does, just expecting it to be photography related, as I'm sure she's just another broke "model" who's trying to get some $$

Her: I don't know where you live

I give her my address

Her: Thats actually your address?

Me: Yep

Her: We shooting lol

Like I figured

Her: I can come over but I live 30 min away

Me: I'll be up for a while

Her: U ignored my question

Me: what do you want to shoot? I'm pretty beat

Her: Not tonight. lol silly rabbit

Hmm... Interesting

Me: ok, lets talk about it when you get here

Her: I have plenty of Victorias secret

Me: Bring some, you can show me

At no point am I actually expecting her to show up

Her: What you mean

Me: I was saying, if you're coming over tonight, bring some of your VS with you and you can show me what you have

Her: Okayyy. I'm on my way

Riiiight

30 mins later, this chick shows up. Short. Slender. 105lbs I'd guess. Dragging this giant-ass suitcase of lingerie. I offer her some wine, and she sits down and starts to pull out her lingerie and show me some of her $4k worth of Victoria's Secret (Holy shit! $4k???). In my head, I'm still just assuming this is a professional visit so I'm not gaming her or using kino - I don't mix business and pleasure because I don't want the reputation of being that guy who tries to fuck every model he shoots. They talk, trust me.

However, after showing me a few dozen outfits she pulled out of her suitcase, she sits down again and unzips her jacket to reveal she's wearing nothing but a bra underneath.

This just got interesting

I had my arm stretched out on the couch in her direction, and she cuddles up next to me and pulls out her phone and starts showing me some of the more risqué shoots she's done. At this point it dawns on me that this isn't just a professional visit, and start to escalate. I tell her that it would be a lot better to see the lingerie on her so I can get an idea of what I'd be working with, and she happily strips naked and starts trying on the pieces I tell her to.

Gentlemen, I kid you not, minus a few surgery scars, this chick had an absolutely perfect body. I wouldn't have believed her tits were real except that I felt them. Not an ounce of fat anywhere but her tits and an extremely well-shaped ass. Stomach flat enough to calibrate a level. Hip jut, the whole 9 yards. Basically, a bucket-list fuck for me.

Now, I've slimmed down a lot over the past year since discovering TRP, but I'm still a fat ass. I was a bit flabbergasted at this point because she was a straight-up spinner, and I hadn't had the chance to fuck one yet and realized tonight was my night.

We're sitting there on the couch some more, and she begins to show me the crazy amount of interest she gets from men. This came as no surprise of course, because she's a smoke show and TRP has opened my eyes to what the world is like for beautiful women. But it begins to dawn on me as she's showing me the 1,000's of messages on social media (over 10k IG followers) and texts that she is constantly receiving from guys wanting to fuck her: The reason she's sitting on my couch right then about to get some of my average, chubby-guy dick is because I basically blew her off. I showed her ZERO interest, and she couldn't stand it. She went on at-length about how annoying all of the desperate guys are, constantly hitting on her, trying to get her attention, trying to impress her, whatever. I stood out because I did exactly none of that.

She spent the night, came back the next evening for a shoot, and spent the night again. I told her I wouldn't be free again until I got back from a business trip in two weeks, then basically ignored her all week. She winds up making a couple of videos of her doing some very dirty things to a suction-cupped dildo and sends me the first one. I basically give her a "nice", but when she asks if I want to see the second one I say "nope" and ghost for the rest of the night, not texting her again till Saturday when I tell her to come over at 9.

She happily complies, this time showing up wearing nothing but a coat and stockings/garter belt/thong/bra... Not a coincidence since I had told her the first night how stockings and a garter belt drive me wild. But, again I was dumbfounded. I've never seen a chick in person who makes a stripper outfit from Priscilla's look better than the girl on the package. A girl this hot showing up at my door dressing in a way specifically targeted to what she knows will turn me on was a new experience. This time she made even more of a show of showing all of the attention she gets from orbiters, all the guys that want to fuck her, blah blah blah. I just A&A'd and made fun of them with her, telling her if they only knew that she preferred 36 year old average white dick.

While flying out for my business trip, I get a text from a number I didn't recognize (I had given her my # but we had been chatting on social media). I ask who it is, and she says its her. I'm like, "Who?" She's like, "You know, girl #4" - I had been very straightforward about my non-monogamy on the first night. Some here would likely lean towards subtly, but that feels too much like deception to me, so I'd rather not waste anyone's time and I never bother plating unless she knows outright that she's not the only one.

Needless to say, I got her in bed by not being interested, and even though she is quite literally the hottest chick I've ever fucked, my continued perceived disinterest is (for the time being - its definitely just my turn) keeping her coming back for more.

Edit: Formatting

Edit 2: I saw a notification about an apparently now deleted comment saying “Lies”. I don’t have anything to prove, just sharing a field report. But here’s a photo of her eating breakfast in my bed the next morning, and of part of what she was wearing when she showed up in stockings and a garter. I’m not making shit up. Not every story you read on the internet is false. https://imgur.com/a/xZXaz