My apologies for the mobile formatting for my first post to this sub. I felt it would be beneficial to share the first real life scenario that I could relate to the red pill. Any suggestions or questions are welcomed.

Me and my friend, who I’ll describe as a tall (6’2”) attractive man who clearly lifts are introduced to two women in a group setting by some other friends. I won’t comment on my success in the venture, but his, because it was the first time I had witnessed the red pill in action.

To get to the point of this post, we invite these two girls back to a get-together/party we were having at our house since we recently moved in. By this point we all know, including my friend, that the girl that he was interested in had a boyfriend (long distance LTR) who would be moving 1000+ miles to be with her physically. She mentioned her excitement and would occasionally bring up how good of a guy he was, nice, handsome, relatively wealthy, all of it. So it gets to about halfway through the party and my buddy and that girl disappear for an hour and a half, which he later told me that she took him to her pool to fuck. He was extremely surprised and cool with the situation. She seemed to be cool with the situation because she only had one close friend at the party who knew about her relationship so she wasn’t risking anything.

They continue to have sex, often, for the next week even up to the night before her boyfriend is in town. Closer to him getting back she begins to question her relationship with her boyfriend who she now claims to be a bit controlling and insecure with their relationship.

When he finally gets back, without either of us knowing, she invites us over to her place for drinks and we walk in and he’s there. We don’t care and honestly are interested in what she’s trying to do here so we stay and enjoy the rest of the night instead of leaving. Noticeably nice guy, decent looks, but was quiet and not assertive at all. He enjoys talking to us because we were introduced as friends and he has completely no idea but we watch throughout the night as he becomes seemingly suspicious at the way his girlfriend looks at and responds to my friend, but he doesn’t mention anything and is still relatively relaxed. Throughout the night we watch his collar tighten at the hands of his cheating girlfriend who has a say in everything, from what he drinks to where he sits, and she constantly is trying to argue against whatever he says and make him look foolish.

My friend, who is not aware of the red-pill community told me: “now I know why she wanted me so bad.” He explained that he would tell her what to do, tell her no, and be honest even if it had potential to upset her. He didn’t give a fuck, wasn’t expecting anything, and she handed it to him on a platter, while her boyfriend was able to feed her emotional needs.

Thinking back to a time I overheard one of their conversations, it was red-pill gold. She asked my friend what he first thought of her when she met him and he went on to say something along the lines of “I thought you were completely stupid, but hot” and she couldn’t even pretend to be upset for more than a minute. She didn’t give a fuck and thought it was hot that a guy told her the truth for once. This conversation happened literally minutes before they left the party to get it on.

Now, she is still with him (her LTR) after a week or so of him being back. He has no idea and the only way that he ever will is if she tells him (which she said she had intentions to). I feel bad but it’s not my place to be, if I had a solution to the problem, I would simply introduce him to this page and he would find other reasons to leave her without needing to know she’s not so faithful.

TD;LR:

Friend hooks up with girl in LTR with little effort and notices the red -pill concepts that attracted her to him without him even knowing the red-pill community existed.