I work in a program for previously incarcerated male and female youth with substance abuse, behavioral, and authority issues. They constantly attempt to break staff with insults, vulgarity, and manipulation. Floating through this sub has helped me tremendously but unfortunately I’ve seen other staff succumb to the youths behavior. Becoming a solid object in the face of manipulation will make or break you as a man. .

The importance of solid frame while I’m inside the program has followed me out and I cannot express how similar some women are to these troubled juveniles. I’ve found that the manipulation, lies, and frame breaking tactics are just as intense with women as they are with neglected children. Although I don’t find myself being battered with insults like “suck my dick” “pussy white boy” or aggressive postures, I do find that women shade their frame breaking tactics and are more passive but attempt to be just as demoralizing.

This is my first post here, I figured I’d start off with some simple observations I’ve collected over the past year.

Fun fact: 5 staff have been fired in the last year for sexual misconduct with youth, 5 of them were women