A female co-worker that I’ve only worked with a few times “passed away” within the last month. A big deal was made about her passing around the workplace so I figured that she was in some unfortunate accident and everyone wanted to pay respects. Which is fine.

Another male co-worker I was working with this morning brought up the subject of her death on a whim and then proceeds to tell me that she was 49, suffered from depression, un-married with no children and living alone with cats. I immediately know where that was going and my suspicions were correct... He also proceeds to tell me that it was a suicide and that no one will admit it. Apparently he was at her service and everyone knew but no one wanted to tell…. you could cut the tension with a knife. She always put up this front at work (just like all these girls on facebook) of how happy go lucky she is and what a great life she has in and out of work. It’s all bullshit. Most of them probably cry themselves to sleep every night because they don’t have a man in their lives that values them as more than a fuckhole.

I don’t know how she took her life but she was in her apartment for 3 days before she was found by another co-worker who just happened to decide to check up on her.

Poor woman bought the bullshit that the sisterhood sold her about how you’ll be happier with your job than having a husband to take care of, raising children and taking care of a home. Her and millions of other women in the west who’ve bought into this shit. Feminism killed her. No one will admit it, but deep down they all know it. I just respond to my co-worker “that’s unfortunate” no way in hell could I go into any detail as he’s solid blue pill.

This is the first time that this has hit closest to me and it’s only going to get worse boys. You can’t tell these women any different becasue you'll be labeled a misogynist asshole. They can’t be saved. Women are going to start offing themselves in record numbers. I want to buy stock of whoever manufactures anti-depressants. You can’t tell these women different and you can’t save them so you might as well make some money off their asses…..