First post, maybe no great insights but feel like sharing my day with you bros...

36, divorced 2 years ago, monk mode so no sex since last summer. Lost 130lbs so far on Tim Ferris' slow carb diet + lifting for year, now switched to crossfit to get from 235 to 200 this summer. Calorie deficit and building muscle hurts my efficiency bone. Preparing to get on stage with my new band, first time in 6 years.

Ok now on to the sex. Decided I could indulge in a summer fling without too much distraction so sent half dozen hooks out on OK Cupid, some nice banter with a chick, sense of humour is a good test that they are not needy, crazy, broken, etc. Some innuendo, teasing come over right now, set up date for my free night. I lost a couple hours sleep that night thinking about sex...monk mode and then turn faucet on and I had to rub one out. Btw if you guys aren't doing PC excercises...why the fuck not!

Full 8 work day then meeting with a local music promoter and a satisfying recording session at my studio with a talented young singer. Mixing it down put me 5 min late so rode my bike couple blocks to the bar. I guess this is my point. When I arrived at the bar, I had already won. I expected to fuck her tonight but my day had been so fulfilling that good ol outcome independence had kicked in and I was golden.

I bought her a drink because I wanted to, the trp handbook has been studied and digested and now I just do what the fuck I want. The basic framework of pickup was there. Bounce to second venue where I know everyone, told her I had to go there to get a banner I left there which I did. Adventure mode. Bouncer waves me thru so no $20 cover, super popular band from Chicago is playing, escalate kino, bounce to my studio around the corner to drop off my shit (leading), play song on piano and she sings harmony and lean over and kiss. So easy to feel the kiss moment if you relax and pay attention. Make out till she's plenty wet, disengage and lead to back room, plenty of clit attention so now LMR (just standard "I never do this"--" yea, I know") Fuck on the couch, have a smoke out back, fuck on the bed. Buy plan b for risk management, lets grab a soda, walk to car.

At her car she says, and I think you guys will appreciate this: "I dont know how you got me to do all this, i'm kinda amazed" - "hope you had a good time" - "I did :)" No awkward are you gonna call me moment, little kiss and I'm off into the night. Sweet girl, good sex, super fun night.

My take away from this as I head back into the focus of monk mode; sex is fun, but its no big deal. If you become a cool guy by letting go of worries about the future and do what you want in the long term by doing the uncomfortable to get there then you will have a great time and can just enjoy women without anxiety, unnecessary effort or stress. Become who you want to be and the world will open up for you.

Good luck guys.