Prepare for a super long post in two parts:

SUMMARY

I was dating a girl this summer and she ended up cheating on me and contracted an std. How I handled it was in all honesty blue pill behavior. I should’ve just walked away.

I started seeing this girl in middle of March. We met on tinder but went to the same middle school, so we connected on that. Things started out smoothly, lots of sexual talk, playful banter, all that. I do some musician work on the side, and before we even met in person, she got me an important gig. After that we started bonding and helping each other out with various projects. Her getting me gigs and meeting the right people and me doing some work for her Instagram. She’s a “body positive plus sized model” she actually had a decent sized following and was generating some profit, but still try not to roll your eyes too hard.

Anyways, we progressed in the relationship to the point where she eventually asked to be exclusive, I felt like we had a beneficial role with each other and could help me grow so I agreed and cut the other plate I was seeing at the same time. Things were pretty good but I realized before if I had sex with the same girl only for a while I would burn out and be uninterested. I wanted to slowly develop my sex drive, sounds weird but it’s true. So we would have sex maybe one day on one day off. She got pissed about this a few times and made it very clear that she did not like this, but I just asked her to put her trust in me.

I felt kind of off about something and checked her social media accounts. She had given me her password a long time ago and was unaware I still had access. Everything seemed pretty in place so I wasn’t worried too much.

Now recently she went to her gynecologist and got an std test. And she tested positive. I thought maybe I contracted it as I haven’t been tested in a long time and have done some pretty sketchy sexual things, the possibility of her cheated never even crossed my mind. My dad was kind of hinting to me that maybe she said it to get the blame off her. I shrugged it off. Sorry dad.

I actually thanked her for not thinking I was cheating. Fucking moron. So i got tested and then we hung out. Something didn’t make sense in the back of my head. So I started dropping hints that hey every girl I’ve been with, except one who immediately got tested before me and showed me the results, gets routine checkups. Not one of them has contacted me about it.

SHIT GOT REAL HERE:

She kept calm but I could see she was freaking out internally. She tried every trick in the book to manipulate me. Crying and Telling me that the last girl was unstable. That I should text her to get checked and not ask her for the results and just let it be. All sorts of shit to kind of steer me away. She told me this was a test of our trust. She even ACTUALLY said something along the lines of “if men don’t catcall their girlfriends and tell them they’re beautiful they’ll listen to other catcalls.” Holy shit. She basically just spelled it out. Incredible. I kept my cool and told her everything would be fine. That there’s NO WAY she cheated on me. And when this last girls results came back positive it would be clear. That it would make ABSOLUTELY no sense for it to be anything but positive.

So the day before I get my results. Somehow somebody hacked her Instagram and deleted it. Don’t know how and don’t care.

END OF PART ONE