I’m in a state of wow over this one. So hopefully this doesn’t get deleted and we can have more of a mature discussion or your thoughts on this one instead of the read and learn type post. This is less about being a hypocrite and more about what is going on here given AWALT. I’m interested in what you all have to say about it. Like I said let’s try to keep it mature and to the point of what’s going on and why.

In my first post about this, The girl I talk about married Jack and had a kid very early in her life. They met in freshman year of college. I think she either lost her virginity to him or had sex one other time before. Got married shortly after and had a kid. They Bought a house. And did the whole “traditional American dream” relationship process at a young age.

When you meet Lori she comes of as a very innocent, and loyal type of chick. I’ve seen her turn a lot of guys down and remain loyal. But I guess when you skip out riding the CC in your 20s. Then get a taste of good dick it caused her to make up for lost Time. Or just go on an insane dick craving binge.

Anyway, To get to the point, after Lori had told me about what she was doing I didn’t really bother talking to her much after. (We were previously co workers together. That’s how we met.) She invited me to parties and stuff but I didn’t go. I felt bad for jack and didn’t want to be put in a spot where I felt I should say something to him. And get in the middle so I just avoided them. (Although I did tell her she needs to tell him. Or just leave)

She messages me out of the blue to invite me to something. I decline and she says “any chance you want to listen to how bad I fucked up this time?”

I don’t, but now I’m curious so I ask what?

She tells me she went on a trip to Iowa with the new dude she had been fucking (Matt), and his brother, Mike. (Mind you they are all friends with jack. The brother is actually jacks “best friend”).

Jack was already upset for her going. But she didn’t care.

She said on the trip she got really drunk, was mad at Matt, and ended up fucking Mike (Matt’s brother) now also.

So she not only cheated on her husband with one of his closest friends. She started to fall for him and Then got pissed at him. And fucked his brother. (Who is also her husbands best friend.) From knowing this girl for as long as I did and thinking she was one way. To hearing this. My jaw dropped and I was in disgust.

Of course I said. Wow what’s your husband have to say about all this? (knowing she didn’t tell him or leave him yet). She says “he doesn’t know. I’m so sick over it. I haven’t ate since I got home”

Then she begins to say how she is so fucked up. Because she’s more upset that Matt won’t forgive her for what she did than the fact of what she’s doing to her husband behind his back.

She starts to say how she was so drunk. Barely remembered. It wasn’t even that good. This and that.

I tried to get her husband into red pill a long time ago. But he didn’t really take the bait. But fuck man I wish he would have. I told her she needs to fucking tell him or just leave because she’s being a piece of shit and she’s not the victim here. She said she’s been trying to “ease him into it.” That she wishes she got caught instead of dealing with it now. The husband wants her to go to counseling. He thinks she has PTSD From almost dying (she needed a new liver and was on a long list to get one. Almost didn’t make it. But finally got one. And is good now.)

Anyway. I realize who I’m talking to at this point and I’m wasting my time saying anything to make her stop being a piece of shit and I just stop responding.

But needless to say my mind is blown. I’d never picture this girl even cheating from when I first knew her to her going full blown slut with no remorse for anything or anyone involved. Including the kid.

Some women aren’t AWALT. They are just bad people.