I'll shorten up the story.

Here is the jist of it:

-met cute 23 year old

-dated for 3 months

-was an idiot and did the pull out, she got pregnant

I didn't want to have the child, as I felt we were unprepared, but since she wanted to keep it, I stayed by her side, which is one of the hardest decisions I made in my life at that time, but I trusted her not to fuck me over,she assured me this was the real deal for her and that she loved me.

Things were rough, we both didn't have steady jobs, but we made it through ok for that time, she wanted me to move in with her and her mother, so I did.

I said to her that I have no idea what I'm doing and that I'm going to make mistakes, but Ill give my hardest to be a good dad, I may not be very good it at the beginning, but Ill learn.

-baby is born, we have a beautifull baby girl

-it's rough and hard, lot of stress taking care of the baby, but you know what, I have a family now and I love it

-I take care of my baby I do dad things, I feed her, change her, play with her,shower her... everything a responsible parent would do

As you are a man... you start doing favors for her family, building shit, mowing lawns, lifting shit, all of which I guess goes unapricieted.

As time goes by, the things that I was worried about in the beggining, things that she said were not that important(money,cars, travelling) as long as we have eachother and the baby, she would be happy, her frustration starts to show.

She starts shit testing me, nagging me and makes me go way down on her priority list, all the while I always put her and the baby first, I was demoted to the last priority on her list.

The list went as follows:

-her half sister

-her mother

-anyone else that came by

-me

She starts to argue with me over anything , constantly looking for a conflict.

One day her mother accuses me of calling my 4 month old baby girl an imbecile....

They both start arguing with me and causing conflict ....

I didn't know what the hell was going on anymore.

If the baby would cry at night, her mother would complain that we should keep it quite so she doesn't have to listen to the crying, so everytime I would go to the bathroom at night and opened the door, if the baby made a noise , my gf would snap at me to close the door fast, and that I was terrible at opening doors... no disregard for my feeling what so ever, made me feel like trash all the time.

Her mother wanted to argue with me over petty, garbage and accused me of more made up shit, how I was mistreating her daughter, which apparently my gf was telling her this, and how I was abusive and an asshole( I never started a conflict and am the most easygoing person on the planet, I never like to argue) so I was not quite anymore I defended myself and her mother threw me out of the house.

There was discussion between us to find our own apartment, but that wasn't really happening since she expected me to apologiez to her mother and didn't want to move forward. I was barley seeing my daughter at this point as I was not allowed to go to the house and my gf didn't want to come to my parents house.

2 months went by, she broke up with me. throwing all kinds of guilt trash on me...

That hurt like a motherfucker. This is the mother of my child, I loved her, I love my child... They were my everything. I loved her even though she would treat me like shit.

1 month after the breakup(or even sooner), I start seeing another car at her house. I brush it off thinking it was a friend of her mothers.

I keep seeing this car and think nothing of it. Until yesterday, when I saw a dude came out of that same car and come up to her.

So this literaly means that 2 months after the break up, shes already had another dude sleeping next to my child. Probably even sooner, she might have started seeing this dude when I got thrown out and our child started going to daycare.

I can't describe the shit that is going through my head right now. It's not just anger, it's bursts of rage., feels like my soul is being ripped apart. I wake up with my legs trembling in the morning, like something is crawling through my skin.

I feel betrayed, abandoned, dishonerd. I was good to her, I was true, put up with her psycho bullshit, only to be tossed away like trash, like I never even happened.

Now this man is next to my child and lives with her, and fucks my ex- next to her bed, while I see my child 2 times a week like some fucking scumbag.

And I have to see her slime fucking face everytime I go pick up my daughter, putting salt on the wound and never letting it heal.

How do I act around this woman? I literaly feel like I'm going to throw up, I start gagging.

Seeing her cold, emotionless face, it destroys me.

Anyone have any advice for me?

I was ripped when I met her, due to baby and work I got skinny again, but since the breakup I'm back on track. When I come to pick up the child now, I can sometimes see her checking out my chest and arms.

How to I behave around this woman?

How do I get her out of my fucking soul.

P.s.

Here's some things that this bitch would do, just so you know what kind of person I've been dealing with.

-grossed out by cum, she would never suck dick

-jerked me off one time on the kitchen floor, made me clean it and disinfect the floor, as it was disgusting to her

-asked for the time once, she wanted to throw me out of the car in the rain, as she though I wanted to go out that night with my friends

-while building her a closet, she snapped at me for taking a break and having 1 sip of water, there is no time to be sipping water...

-got into an argument with her, she procceded to try and take the child away from me, like it was a toy...

-always asked for a massage, while never wanting to give one in return

-asked for a foot massage, when asked to give me one, she looked with disgust and said no

-brought a toy for my child one day, she asked what I brought for here, I said, myself. She rolled her eyes

-if I wanted to go outside with a friend, I would need to have let her know 5 hours in advance, or more

-If I didn't want to go to her sisters place, she would nag at me and ask me if I was single?

-would give my 7 old month child, toys that are not appropriate for kids under the age of 3 due to choking hazards, arguments galore

-cancelled plans to go to the seaside because I said hi to an old high school mates gf, said I should go with that chick...