Simple but good response I stumbled upon last night:

Hanging out with a plate and I made some half joking comment about enjoying something she viewed as very undesirable (as most people would). Anyway she gets all weird about it, saying “I like you but you’re really messing this up, don’t blow it, just stop talking.”

Old blue pill me might’ve tried to backtrack and say “I’m joking” or “yeah you’re right I shouldn’t do that.” But instead I laugh and say “you think I care if I ‘mess this up,’ what do you want me to pretend to be someone I’m not just to please you?”

She immediately started backtracking and saying “no you’re right I’m an asshole sometimes. I’m so annoying.” Then I give her some subtle signs of disinterest (e.g. turning away, talking to the bar tender, etc.) and she begins clamoring for my attention. Touching me, trying to be cute and funny, etc. Everything went back to normal and she fucked my brains out that night.

Not exactly sure what my point is other than stick to your guns. Hold frame. Show the ability to walk away. Don’t try to please her. You come first. She’ll respect that.