Mike Trout is considered to be the best baseball player on the planet these days. He has a batting average at the time I write this of .332. That means he is only succeeding 1/3 of the time. 2/3 of the time, he is failing at his job.

I segway this analogy to gaming women. No matter how much your game is on point, no matter how much you lift and improve your SMV, no matter how well you dress and work on your appearance, no matter how solid you hold frame, no matter what you do, there are some girls that it just isn't going to work with and they just aren't going to be into you.

This came as a shock to me at first. I remember when I first came to TRP, read everything, went into monk mode for a few months and thought when I got out there, TRP would guarantee me success. And I got out there. I still failed. The difference being my success rate was better than pre-TRP, but there were still failures and I didn't get it. It came as a shock. I thought TRP would guarantee success.

Wrong. It only improves your odds.

I'm now 4+ years into my TRP journey and this past Saturday I got stood up. 25 year old cute blonde HB8. Got her number, shot the shit with her a bit, then escalated. We made plans last Thursday to meet up Saturday night. I didn't talk to her at all until Saturday a few hours before our planned meet up. I text her a confirmation text and she left it on "Sent", didn't even open it or read it. At the time I type this its still on "Sent". I went to the bar anyway(always do this, always do what you planned on doing) just incase she showed and she was having phone problems or something. Doesn't show. It's not like I'm an ugly guy with low SMV either. I consider myself to be a Top 10% male at worse. I'm a local on air talent for a TV station I work for so I am a local celeb with status and have done modeling work on the side.

So what did I do? Pulled out my phone and told one of the other options I had to get to the bar and come drink with me, and she did. (Always have a Plan B). Pre-TRP I would have heavily mentally invested in her before even meeting, then moped, wallowed, wondered why she straight up ghosted me and stood me up, blown up her phone asking why, and so on. Post TRP I was outcome independent and just moved on and went with my next option. Note that outcome independent doesn't mean you won't feel disappointment. Absolutely I was disappointed. But I didn't let it get to me.

Conclusion: Don't be naive and come to TRP thinking it is a cheat code that will guarantee you success with women. That will just lead to frustration and disappointment. Instead just realize it tilts the odds more in your favor and be prepared to fail. You'll become immune to this shit after a while.