I fell in love with dressing well and expressing myself a few years ago, and it's honestly been one of the biggest factors that upped my confidence and success with woman.

There's 2 levels to upping your fashion game.

Level 1: The Basic Bitch

This is the level every guy should be at, at the very minimum.

The basic bitch style is a way of dressing where you will look better than most guys but it's very general and uninspired.

Thing of how every hot girl you see at the mall is basically dressed the same - this is the guy version.

If you have absolutely no interest in fashion and want a quick list of stuff to buy and be done with, you can stay at this level and have a lot of success.

It's cheap, it's effective and it's easy.

What this style looks like:

Resources To Achieve This Look:

Level 2: Your Own Style

Now this is where it get's more interesting.

There's an infinite number of directions you can go when it comes your own style, but really it comes down to:

• 1) What you personally find aesthetic

• 2) The crowd you're trying to attract

If you like the goth aesthetic, but you want to attract starbucks drinking, ugg wearing white girls, you're probably not going to have much success.

The way you dress at this level becomes a part of your identity in a way.

Finding your own personal style that reflects your individuality is my favorite part of fashion.

That doesn't mean being 100% original, if you dig a look that someone has and want to copy it, that's completely fine.

Conor McGregor has one of my favorite styles, but he obviously took some heavy inspiration from an instagram model.

Here are some fashion "inspirations" whom styles I really love.

Individuals:

There's thousands and thousands more individuals on instagram with cool fashion styles you can emulate.

Really all you have to do is:

1. Build a very basic wardrobe to start out with.

2. If you like the basic style, stick with it! Or upgrade to higher quality pieces overtime but keep the look.

3. If you want to expand your style, find inspirations you want to emulation and slowly transition your fashion game.

Simple!

I'd like to make a more in-depth post on the best brands, how to buy cheap clothes online that are good quality, sales, etc. In the future.