Today was a good daygame session. After taking a long hiatus I decided to dive back into game. Let's face it, game is important. I got re inspired to get back into game after watching one of the RED MAN GROUP podcast. Rollo and the others were saying how game is important for both dealing with women and how it factors outside of game, dealing with people.

I'm on the path of self improvement. I am going to admit, I'm not fully red pill. I have stages of anger and cycle through moments of blue pill ideologies and behaviors. That is why me and other people are here. To undo bluepill ideologies and behaviors.

Did a few warmup sets. I did some "Hit & Runs" Where basically you approach a girl, give them a quick complement and move on. One of my sticking points is approaching. My approach isn't strong enough, as the girls walk passed me. That is what I was working today as well as nailing down eye contact.

I'm pretty decent at eye contact but I've noticed that when things start to get heated I look away or looking at another part of the face. Basics is what I'm trying to instill.

I did a few sets where I opened the girl strong, held eye contact and gave them a direct opener. Girls said thanks and moved on, it didn't bother me.

Girl #1:

She was wearing workout attire and sunglasses. I felt the urge to approach and I did. I went around and stopped her and we chatted. Vibe was good and the conversation was playfull. She had to go and I got her number.

Girl #2:

Older woman. She was really receptive. I approached her from the front as well. Good back and forth. She did appear too friendly and took over the interaction. Asked me for my IG, gave it. Have to be more dominating, stronger frame.

Girl #3:

Older lady again. We chatted. I good tell she was into me as her face was red and she gave me the "anime eyes" Back and forth banter but when it came down to the close she said she had a boyfriend and left. I'm not sure either she did have a boyfriend or that she realized that I wasn't high value to her. Oh well

Girl #4:

On the train ride. Saw this girl across from me, we held eye contact for a bit and I looked away. We catch eyes again and I smile. She gives me a half smile and she turns away. My stop comes and I get out, as does she. I'm walking ahead of her and try to approach her in "natural way" I walk out of the subway, and I see her across the street. I say "Fuck it" and walk right over and approach her. Her eyes lit up and we started to talk. Bantering left and right, got her number.

Overall it was a pretty solid day. Baby steps is key. Learning the fundamentals of game is my goal at the moment. Approaching strong and eye contact is what I'm focusing on right now. Thanks for reading.