First field report. Story is long, sit back and enjoy.

Night started with me getting off work at 10. Getting off early I decided to go out, as it was karaoke night at my favorite bar.

I text a friend of mine who claims to be a professional karaoke singer and ask if he's gonna be there tonight, which he was. I can go out alone, but it's so much nicer to have a home base. I meet up with him, mingle a bit, get a drink, say hi to other friends, meet some others, etc. Night went pretty well. Later in the evening, I ask my friends to play mariokart, as it is a "nerd bar", which everyone agreed. We go sit in the area and boot it up, and begin playing. Next to us there is a table of 5, two guys and three girls, one black hair fat guy, one long hair redhead guy that is giving off a vibe of "I carry roofies that look like lucky charms and talk about my zodiac sign". It is AWKWARD for like 30 minutes, the whole table is silent. Barely a whisper is exchanged via ear. We make small talk occasionally, but no one there seemed at all receptive to any type of fun or social interaction. Eventually, one guy leaves, followed by two girls and the other guy, leaving one to sit there by herself.

I ask her what's going on, why is everything so awkward and if they ditched her. She explains yes, they did ditch her, the first guy to leave is actually her boyfriend, black hair guy, (which she hates, will explain later), the two girls is HER sister, and a friend of her sister, both under 21 and very drunk. Apparently the camp counselor looking guy is 27, and got these underage girls trashed.

I invite her to play with us for a bit, but you can tell she's very nervous about the situation. She's constantly checking her phone, and looking at the door. Soon after, we've got a table of like 6-7 and begin a game of cards against humanity, where I can make sex jokes all night long at her expense. She's sitting next to me, and I'm man spreading like a mother fucker that owns the booth, taking up all the space I can. She plays "a micropenis", I say "is that your fetish?" She giggles and nudges me.

We are going back and forth for a while, but eventually her boyfriend comes back, and is very upset, for what reason I don't know. I assume it's cause she is sitting next to me, cause he apparently grabbed her leg and checked to see if it was touching mine. Now, normally if things are going well, I'd tell him to fuck off. However, she apparently lives with this beta, and is also her ride home. She is visibly upset and has shutdown. She was quiet to begin with, but this was like "in the principals office" quiet. He grabs a chair and refuses to leave without her, sitting at the edge of the table with his arms crossed like a fucking sore thumb. This goes on for AN HOUR.

The tension is fucking palpable. Oh my god. At 2am, the bar closes, I reign supreme with 19 black cards and Lord it over her that I am funnier than her, and she says I cheated by knowing people at the table. Her boyfriend and her go outside and argue, while I hang out with some other bar flies at the front entrance. I don't want to leave her, but there's not a whole lot I felt I could do as she lives with the douche. He's emotionally charged, and very aggressive, and we all know that betas are the real dangerous ones. So I wait around for a bit in case something happens. If they reconcile, cool, if not, I will handle it. Eventually it's getting late, and my buddy whom I'm a ride for says he works at 5 am and needs to leave, so we head to my car. At this point, the front entrance is empty, and just them. Before getting into my car, I just kinda stand there with my door open, cause I just had a feeling that when they were alone, shit would go down.

Lo and fucking behold. He yells out that she's a bitch, she calls him a pussy and throws water at him, he grabs her by the neck and throws her into the bushes, hitting her head pretty hard on the wall behind them. I say to my friend, "welp, here we go" and Sprint over. Others who felt something suspicious jumped out of there vehicles as well, and began yelling. I got there and he ran to his car and peeled off. To make this next part a bit shorter, the cops were called, she layed against me crying. At this point, it wasn't about getting laid, I was just attempting to be a "good guy". She has no place to go, no ride, etc. After she calms down, I tell her she can crash on my couch. She refuses to talk to the cops, but they press charges anyways, as it's on camera and have witness statements.

I drop my friend off, and she and I go back to my place. I show her to the couch, bathroom where she can wash, and kitchen for water. We go back to the front room and sit down, she's doing better, but still shaken. She said "you're very nice", and I shut that shit down immediately by saying "sure, just no friendzone bullshit". Now she's just talking at this point, and I've learned by now to just shut the fuck up. Eventually she's laying on me and actually giving me signals, like squeezing my hand back, and rubbing my fingers, etc. Before she would just shit test me by calling me gay, or something along those lines, I would just answer "So? It's legal". I'm escalating pretty heavy now, rubbing all over her, playing eith her hair, etc. And she chimes in with "I haven't slept alone in so long, this is gonna suck". And shit guys, if that's not a fuck me signal, I don't know what is. She's laying on the couch and I begin to lay on the flirty voice super heavy, and lean in to kiss her. She dodges but I can tell she's teasing, so I grab the back of her neck and hold her face there and bite her neck and her body WRITHES under me. I haven't got to enjoy that since the ex fiance. We're playing back and forth, she's teasing hard, but slowly going crazy, and she just stops and says "not here, this couch sucks."

Well, this is why I'm sitting here writing this report at the laundromat, cleaning My roommates sheets. My bed is a single, and in a very weird spot in my room (If you guys saw, you'd understand), as I rent from a family. So I drag her to my roommates bedroom and toss her up on the bed, and do things to her which makes her later verbally thank me for "dicking her down". After two spent condoms later, we lay there, talk and tease until like 5 am. She later told me that she noticed me and told her friend "that guy looks like he could kick someone's fucking ass.", and that she was checking me out for a long time before she got pulled into hanging out with me.

It has been a year since my separation, and I only had a couple shitty one night stands after, lost my groove for a long time, so this was very much needed. I almost forgot how fun it was to seduce and be seduced. After only 4 hours of sleep, we wake up, fuck again, make breakfast, and I take her to her parents.

I sure know how to get myself eyeball deep in the shit, don't I? Times up guys, the sheets are dry. Thanks for reading.

Edit: punctuation, and misused words. I'm no English major.