What's up, my brothers from another mothers,

I just came back from a trip in a small country in Europe, I was hiking, making friends with other people from different countries during the trip, I was completely disintegrated from social media, I didn't fuck any chicks though, since my purpose was not fucking around, I just wanted to have some hiking experience, I didn't want to think about women.

So today I just came back, I took a taxi from the airport, the driver was a young guy, I think he was 22 or 23 years old, it was a long ride from the airport to the center of the city. First, we exchanged some small talks, the driver seemed like a nice guy, I asked him about his work, hobbies, and some trivial stuff. Suddenly, I wanted to ask him about his relationships, I knew this was irrelevant but the ride was long and I just wanted to be social a little bit, I asked the driver was he married or not, and he told me that his girlfriend just broke up with him, it seemed that I asked the right question and the next 15 minutes he was telling me everything about his ex.

The driver and his girlfriend were together for 5 years, and they just broke up 2 months ago, he told me that he didn't even understand why his ex wanted to break up with him, he loved the girl so much, they lived together, their parents knew each other, the driver wanted to propose to his ex but unfortunately the girl did break up with him, and the reason was she said that she didn't love him or feel anything for him anymore. During the talk, I could feel the agony on his face, I felt sympathy for him, he couldn't even sit still, and I was afraid a bit, for my safety, obviously.

The girl blocked him all on social networks, dude didn't even know why she did that. Two weeks ago, the driver met his ex on the street, they said hi to each other, he asked his ex for a walk and to talk as friends, but his ex refused and she said that she was going to marry another guy, at this point, I could feel the driver's pain on his eyes.

I didn't even ask what type of guy she was going to marry, though.

The driver told me that he's going out with different chicks these days, having fun with them but he still misses his ex, I asked him did he still love his ex and he said that he misses her every single day.

Finally, we reached our place, the driver helped me take out my suitcase, and I just realized that he was skinny as fuck, average looking, working low-paid job.

The driver left, and I thought that I wouldn't let myself get fucked up like that guy.

A new day, time to go back to work, make money, hit the weights, keep being awesome, and remember that AWALT.