I don't care how often people on here claim that "Looks don't matter" or "Game is more important than looks" or "Status is more important than looks". I also don't care how often people claim that "Looks are more important to men, for women they are not that important". I don't know who came up with this lie, but it's just complete nonsense. I saw that this subreddit slowly accepts those things, and it can't be stressed enough (in the same way that there is at least one post a day that tells about the importance of lifting), so here is my turn:

The better you look, the less Game or Status or Money or anything like this matters. Apparently, everyone that doesn't want to accept the importance of looks knows someone that looks like horseshit and still pulls Victoria Secrets models on a regular basis. I really wonder why I never see those guys in real life, must be due to the fact that I'm totally biased, right?

See, I have also been a huge defender of "Game >>> Looks" for a long time ago. I thought that I have to approach at least 1.000 women in order to understand their psychology and then learn how to win them over. At the same time, I wondered why some friends of mine didn't have to do this kind of bullshit and still get laid effortlessly with good looking women. Long short story: They're simply better looking than I am.

It has been ridiculous at some times. A standard statement is something along the lines of "Looks alone won't get you laid, even good looking guys have to make sure that they don't fuck things up."

No. Horseshit. For good looking guys it's just significantly harder to fuck things up. You don't even need self-confidence. My flatmate is shy and good looking. I once introduced him to a girl because he was to scared to do it on his own, and the whole time he just stood there without being able to say a thing. He nearly pooped his pants. From a perspective of Game, the panties of the girl must have dried instantly, right? No, she thought that he was cute. I think I have never been more confused in my life, but it makes sense now of course.

And don't even try to tell me "This only works for 0.01% of men". It just works for anyone that is good looking, not only for the absolute top tier guys.

Game, Status, Money - it's just overrated in comparison to looks. So, what to do?

Make Looksmaxxing your number one priority. And since everyone on here is already telling you to lift and take care of your clothes and hygiene, take some advice that will have an even bigger impact:

If you're balding, consider a hair transplant or anything that saves your hair. Nearly everyone loses a few points by losing hair. "B-but, look at Jason Statham! He's so masucline, right?"

Dude, Jason Statham looks good because he has the facial aestethics to go with it. Also, he would look better with hair too.

If you have a weak chin or lower third in general, consider surgery. Yeah, I get it, most of you find the thought of a cosmetic surgery repulsive, but the fact is that a cosmetic surgery like this is

1) rather cheap, 2) rather riskless.

No matter how long you let your beard grow, it isn't going to hide a recessed chin.

If your teeth are crooked, get braces. Women despise ugly teeth. Even if you're a good looking guy, crooked teeth will drop you at least one point. You don't have to wear visible ones in modern society.

Most users are probably going to hate me for this kind of advice, but let me tell you something: when you got a new haircut, lift regularly and still get rejected twenty times a night, then there might be more into it that not having the right game. Nothing is improving your overall quality of life and success with women more than looksmaxing.