As a proud Redpiller for years now I was literally shocked how much recent and especially upcoming video games are clearly becoming more and more feminist or at least very female oriented.

I was a dedicated gamer few years ago and I'm 30 by the way. I loved video games, still do but don't actually spend that much time playing anymore. I'm playing my own "Red" game now as a Redpill obviously. For years though I was seeking some kind of teaching and life inspiration in video games. It's been very helpful when I was a teen or even in my twenties. You can say anything you want about video games but I do still believe that it's a pure male field ! It's a deep male fantasy about being in control in some kind of extraordinary situations. It's about domination. We love to play war, to fight, to drive fast, to spell stuff, to be challenged, to win and achieve greatness ! It is a pure male drive ! It's no more than visualization.

There is more and more female gamers nowadays thanks to social media and fool beta orbiters who validate these chicks. It feels cheap though and somehow fake. It's always sounds like "male experience emulation".

Anyway, as some of you know it's E3 week. A lot of games have been announced and most of theme are as I said very female oriented to say the least. Take a look :

Battlefield V (EA): "Here comes a new challenger" and It's a woman soldier...in the battlefield... and in World war II fantasy

Control (Remedy) : You play a chick who is in charge obviously and "controls" everything

Last of us 2 (Sony) : You play a girl, lesbian, and kick some ass

Sea of solitude (EA) : quote "...On her search to change, she soon finds out that her biggest enemies are not the huge monsters that she meets on her way through the Sea of Solitude"

...and many others.

In some other games I also noticed that even if the hero is still a dude there is more and more female presence. In my opinion the video game industry is clearly promoting some feminism aspects like gender equality stuff and it seems like every developer out there feels like it has to be done whether they like it or not

What's your take on this guys ?

Edit : Guys this is not just about Redplillers who already swallow the pill. As far as I'm concerned I didn't play video games for years. I'm looking at entertainement more in a professional and educational way. The thing is there is a whole bunch of teens out there who do care about video games and will grow up with this kind of shity messed up ideology. As I said I enjoyed playing video games myself back then absolutely none of them put me out of a straight male mentality ! Video games are also culture and education so I think it's a great matter when it comes to what kind of information you give a child or a teen