Everybody knows we're hip, which is why we use hashtags. And today's hashtag is the #BookShelfChallenge.

A common question we get in modmail as well as on askTRP is what books are worth reading? What books helped shape the men before us into the men we would like to become? What books provide good insight into the world, or elucidate a point that is otherwise misunderstood by the masses?

So today we have the #BookShelfChallenge. Post a picture or list of the books on your shelf that you think are quality reads that others should check out. Or just post a bunch of pretentious philosophy books so you can bathe in your superiority while you stroke your dick to your own reflection in the mirror while listening to Kant audio books.

GAYLUBEOIL DID IT.

I DID IT.

Now it's your turn.

As an aside, one of my books is written by one of our own (/u/adam-l) and I highly recommend it: The Empress is Naked - You can read my review here. (I have no affiliation with Adam, other than to say he's a prolific author and I always like a chance to promote our genuine content creators.)