I’m creating this theory thread because I received a lot of questions and feedback regarding “Snapchat Game” after posting my field report "Let's Play Pinball."

This topic was also originally posted and discussed within the [unofficial RP discord server] (https://discordapp.com/invite/PAyjMud)

If you’re following the tenets of TRP, then this means you are constantly improving yourself, engaging others, and leading an awesome life, doing rad shit.

Snapchat is just another tool to help communicate that.

You can passively game a wide audience this way without even trying, really. All you’re doing is saying, Oh shit! This is cool. Let me snap this and add it to my story. Snap, save it to your album, memories.

I never looked up guides or theories on how to use Snapchat; it was just something I used because my friends used it, and it was a cool way to share the rad shit that was going on in my life. When I go out, and I’m with friends in a cool environment, I’ll snap. If my cat at home is doing something funny as fuck, I’ll snap. I didn’t start boxing because I wanted to share stories about it. I did it because I love the sport and wanted to get into it- I share stories about it because it’s a fun thing I do.

There isn’t any more thought that should be put into that. Just lead a cool life doing the shit you like to do, and snap it to your story. Don’t over think it. People will see it, people will take notice. Anything regarding ‘active’ snapchat game is basically the exact same as text game (Except a little easier IMO because of the fleeting nature of it, since snaps and texts are never saved unless they want to save them).

To give you an example, I was out of state earlier this year on a road trip with some good friends of mine, and we went to a couple of theme parks and rode around on roller coasters. What did I do? Hell yeah I snapped that shit. It was fun as fuck. During downtime, I noticed a chick who I knew regularly viewed my snap stories was posting a story of her own feeling all depressed and down because her boyfriend wasn’t giving her attention. I started snapping her about it, and within a few days she eventually broke up with her boyfriend, moved out, and then after a couple of weeks I set logistics up to meet up with her, literally went to her house, and banged her that night. Chicks will easily open their legs for someone they perceive with high SMV, who regularly DHV’s, and will even up-end their entire lives just for the chance to do so (She didn’t want to be a cheater…so she broke up with her toxic relationship just because banging me was suddenly a possibility).

Same with Pinball chick I posted about recently. In her eyes, I was basically a legend. I was this macho guy who did fun shit all the time like play board games, and played fetch with his cat who thinks he’s a dog sometimes. You know how that turned out. All I did was snap awesome shit about myself and I let that DHV/Social proof do all the heavy lifting for me with minimal effort to actually game. Like one of my good, red-pilled friends had said, “It’s a tool to passively game a wide audience.” Are you struggling to find awesome things to snap about? Go out there and live an awesome life. Are you lifting? Are you working hard? Show off that hard work with a snap, save it, and keep it in your personal album documenting your journey so you have something to reflect on. Other people will see it; girls and guys both will mire. <-Also this is a big thing too.

I’m not afraid to post gym selfies of myself every now and then. I’ve put a ton of effort in, and am happy to show that off. I’ve had instances in the past where I’ve gone to house parties where friends of mine who are snap buddies with me literally said, “Watch out for this guy, he’s low-key the most buff/ripped dude here.” I’ve had girls touch my abs because they heard the legend. All I ever did was just snap for the reasons I mentioned above. I didn’t go online to figure out theories and overthink bullshit like that. I just built and lead an awesome life and let others be witness to that, and I’m open/receptive to the remarks and compliments they make.

That’s all. Stop overthinking it. Just do shit. Hope this helps some of you out.

^EDIT: ^To ^be ^clear, ^this ^is ^regarding ^Snapchat ^game, ^specifically. ^I ^do ^not ^own ^or ^use ^a ^Facebook, ^and ^do ^not ^condone ^the ^use ^of ^one ^unless ^it ^is ^used ^for ^monetization ^purposes.