I see a lot of guys all miserable because they discovered the red pill and now they think they can never have a relationship with any woman because they’re going to get cheated on. Or the simple fact they think they can’t have a normal LTR period.

If you’re in an LTR or getting cheated on to a point you’re convinced ALL women WILL cheat. You are the problem. This means you suck at screening women or your SMV/life sucks.

I spent most of my years with ONS, plates, FB. But I have been in 4 LTR (Longer than a year) in my life. I have also been in relationships where I knew the woman was most likely going to cheat. Or at the very least was going to be more of a pain in the ass than I wanted to deal with worrying if it was going on. That’s why they never became my LTR.

The red flags will be there fellas. It’s as simple as that. Even if they are subtle; pictures she posts, the type of attention she looks for, how she interacts with other dudes, etc.

The more you deal with women the easier it is to not only screen them, but to notice even the most subtle of red flags.

I been with my current LTR for 5 years now. She doesn’t have social media. She is foreign and was raised by a good father/mother and 2 brothers (alpha males). She was raised old fashion. She doesn’t entertain orbiters. She wouldn’t hook up with me when I had a girlfriend, Etc. My point being is even though she can still cheat. She had very little red flags to. Even with all that I didn’t go and make her my LTR right away. But she proved her loyalty over time.

But it doesn’t stop there. That’s all fine and dandy with then screening process. But it doesn’t stop there. had I been a pussy beta male who let her run the relationship. Had she not cheated, she would have left my ass probably very soon before.

I constantly have to have my shit together. As we say I have to win her attraction over everyday. I do that by being jacked. Having a good career with set goals. Hobbies. I follow all the red pill advice as good as I can. I make myself as attractive as I can. And I also hang around the MRP to make sure I own my shit and am a good captain.

So it is totally possible to have a healthy and happy LTR ( if that’s what you want ) without being miserable or in constant fear of being cheated on but that is entirely UP TO YOU.

There are plenty of loyal women (I know you use the word loyal and women in the same sentence and everyone here screams impossible, but I have seen it plenty of times, first hand) out there for the right man. Be the right man. If you honestly think out of the 6.3 billion women on this planet that ALL of them are going to cheat you’re just being ignorant. Or too delusional to admit you got a lot of work to do.

So stop blaming women for your shitty screening process and the fact you’re not as high value as you think. Or the fact you jump into relationships with the wrong women because you let your emotions cloud your judgement. And start noticing the red flags before hand. They are always there.

I had a FWB who I grew really close to. I honestly was thinking about making her my LTR. She pushed for it. She never gave me a direct reason to not trust her but there was subtle red flags there that I couldn’t ignore. Guy friends (that she knew for years), Pictures she posted (nothing crazy just slight cleavage), the way she would interact with other dudes (seemed just friendly and innocent to everyone else, but I saw something else). On the surface it all seemed harmless and most guys would have brushed it off as AWALT. But I knew better. I cut her loose and sure enough she had fucked her “childhood best friend” the guy she told me of all her orbiters, he was the one I definitely didn’t have to worry about, a month after I left. To everyone else she was “wifey material” but my gut and years of dealing with women knew better.

If you’re being cheated on with in the first year or months of your relationship it’s a good sign you have the issues I’m talking about.

It’s when you’re 2-3 years into a relationship and she knows everything about you. The fake alpha act you put on can’t be hidden anymore and you have to run a tight ship everyday. That’s when she’s more likely to cheat. No matter who she is.

As always it’s just your turn. All women are capable of cheating. But it’s up to you to find the ones worth dating.

TL;DR if you’re getting cheated on you probably suck at screening women or are inexperienced. The red flags are always there.

That being said everyone can still get cheated on but it shouldn’t be reoccurring.

Edit: changed wording because apparently people lose totally value/focus/point of a post if you say something that doesn’t match with their reality.