A fun spirit beats being a head taller!
(the post is finally updated and finished, thanks for bearing with me...)

There are lots of strategies for getting women's sexual attention. The best results come from excelling on multiple fronts. If you're just funny, you're the funny friend. If you just dress well and never do anything, maybe you're the nerd friend or the gay friend. Show you can fuck, fight, and lead through subtle social maneuvers.

If you want check out my IOI post on here a few weeks back for practical tips in improving your appearance. Your body, clothes, face, and posture combine to make your sex appeal billboard. It may not be the biggest or most eye-catching at first, but your billboard can still be the best designed with the best wording. We respond to ads that appeal to us and how we want to feel: same kinda deal with advertising your sexual and social prowess.

Be careful not to let this self-help stuff corrupt you into a shallow narcissist. Develop yourself as a man of substance, character, and ass-kicking, and you won't need to nail every bullet point in some checklist.

The strategies below for getting positive attention are all essentially different styles of creating frame, inviting others into it, and maintaining positive momentum. Most women love being led to fun. They don't want to make all the plans and risk failure. If you are willing to risk falling down and don't it's sexy.

If you do fall down, and get up with a laugh and a smile on your face, you can still get the girl by displaying risk taking, confidence, and perseverance. Like if some goon knuckle-knocked you on your sweet spot, or wild dogs charged the room, if you face the danger laughing like it's nothing serious you have shown a total lack of fear. Same kinda thing when a women busts your balls, if you have balls of steel she will want to suck the chrome off 'em. They criticize to see if you will buckle, like you might surrender to the goon and the wild mutts.

'Can this dude protect my little babies, and will they be genetically able to survive hardship?' ...is the eternal question of every pussy. This is subconscious, and most people don't acknowledge their drives and motives that much.

There's an art to this, and a balance. Don't be an approval addicted attention seeker, be a value creator. This will naturally attract people to follow in your wake, hoping to get a little bit of that value.

It gets better with time, because an older man has faced more adversity and had more victories. Hopefully as you age you have a plan, and set your own reasonable standards for success, more and more.

OK, enough theory, let's get to some strategies!

Bring the party

Lead an activity, preferably something physical. Come prepared, whether it's sports equipment, a board game, or refreshments.

Be the party

Jokes, quick stories, smiles, fun energy. Do small silly things or gently tease people open to it. I like to create little scenarios by asking a goofy question about someone else nearby. If they don't bite, that's fine, move on.

Make your own rules

(within the bounds of common sense and basic respect) Small acts of defiance like smoking 24 feet away from an entrance that requires 25 feet. Learn to tell the difference between necessary rules and petty regulations.

Fitness and style

Duh. Ripped and dirty clothes only look good on ripped and dirty men. XXL tents do not really hide the got, they just turn shirts into flowing blouses. I'm not the expert here, Mark, so take your butt over to the right forums.

Peacocking

Peacocking is wearing unusual adornments or threads to catch the eye and start conversations. Stuff like tattoos, piercings, and dyes fall into this category as well. This is risky and not for novices! A flashing light on your crotch will not make up for failing in other categories of attractiveness. Keep it low-key so you don't become a 'that guy'... although at least you exist and people are talking about you. It could backfire socially, especially if you are nervous about it and don't own it. Mystery can pull off a fuzzy hat because he has titanium frame that his Dr. Seuss fluff hat is the coolest thing ever. Since he has so many confident friends and beautiful women in his wake, you don't want to risk direct social combat even if his hat is stupid as fuck. Attack the hat and you are still talking about him, directing attention to some other dude... all part of the fuzzy plan.

Don't be the instigating angry goon or the wild dogs starting trouble. Be the laughing town champion.

Anyways, there are more strategies available, but rather than try to list them all I want to hear ideas from you guys!